New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FUCK YOU ,STANLEY IS A KNIFE STANDARD IS A PAPER AUDERE .As then there is no threat .you been wide of the mark solider .You been threatened no ,We will meet you and have a chat ,last time we posted the lad you yes you insulted would been carrying a STANDARD not as you posted and lied A STANLEY ,everything will be rosey .You bottled and lied last time audere don,t embarrass yourself again .

Slow down pilgrim. You will do yourself a mischief.

I tutor at a college for teenagers with severe learning difficulties,autism and other mental health issues .The word special in the context you used mate is offensive and narrow minded,don,t mind a row with you but cut out the jibes at people a lot less fortunate than you,your victorian attitude is embarrassing and you being an educated person.

Hang on, so you are a tutor for disabled kids, who has set them up a joint account and lets them use it?
Then you are a terribly irresponsible tutor.

What are you teaching these teenagers by giving them access to this group account?! How to get into pointless arguments and where to find foul mouthed rants?

Also, why wouldnt they have thier own accounts? Unless they are severe enough that they cannot handle thier own accounts, in which case they probably shouldnt be using this one either. At the very least have one for the students and one for the tutor....

Out of all the forums on the internet, you set up an account they can use HERE?!
There are loads of spurs forums out there, with exactly the same sort of discussion and debate on, but without all the constant abuse, ANY of them would be better.

Hang on, so you are a tutor for disabled kids, who has set them up a joint account and lets them use it?
Then you are a terribly irresponsible tutor.

What are you teaching these teenagers by giving them access to this group account?! How to get into pointless arguments and where to find foul mouthed rants?

Also, why wouldnt they have thier own accounts? Unless they are severe enough that they cannot handle thier own accounts, in which case they probably shouldnt be using this one either. At the very least have one for the students and one for the tutor....

Out of all the forums on the internet, you set up an account they can use HERE?!
There are loads of spurs forums out there, with exactly the same sort of discussion and debate on, but without all the constant abuse, ANY of them would be better.

I don't think his account is for the kids he tutors. Not sure who it's for, just a group of "Spurs fans" who all have the exact same grammatical errors and spam picture-replies.

For fuck sake, this forum is getting harder and harder to read through and participate in as every damn thread descends into a bloody bitch fight cunt off!

People get in cunt offs out of boredom, because there's little being discussed, rather than the cunting off causing little to be discussed. Wrong way around. You can interject at any time and people will probably reply.

So who is suppose to have the naming rights could nike have anything to do with it ? Nike Harte lane

:carrollwtf:

Doubt it's Nike. They already sponsor a lot of the big teams shirts. Probably some random company we've never heard of, like AIA. We won't find out for a few more years anyway, I'd save your energy. Whatever it's called, most will probably still call it WHL.

He was moaning about Adebayor's pay packet.

Pmsl.

Take a bow son take a bow.

Do you think he made a mistake by not giving him to the spam? Even if we had to pay 50k a week surely that was better than 100k a week? Plus he wouldn't be around to infect our youth. Plus, plus he may have scored the winner against Manu or at least a draw and taken points off our rivals for top 4.

I really don't see wham a rival for that. Even with Adebola.

Pmsl.

Take a bow son take a bow.

Do you think he made a mistake by not giving him to the spam? Even if we had to pay 50k a week surely that was better than 100k a week? Plus he wouldn't be around to infect our youth. Plus, plus he may have scored the winner against Manu or at least a draw and taken points off our rivals for top 4.

I really don't see wham a rival for that. Even with Adebola.

I dont want to pay 50k a week so that West Ham can use a quality striker!

(Obviously im not actually paying for his wages....although there was a weird direct debit set up on my account the other day)

It was just all the talk with nike being our new kit deal when the under armour contract runs out and when the plan of us moving into the new stadium ? Just not sure when the under armour deal ends

Wait, it's a group?? I always imagined he was just using "we" in the same way Gollum uses "we." Come to think of it, I imagined his posts are being spoken in Gollum's voice, as it kind of fits his manner and tone. True story.
FzzEdyn.jpg

I'm not getting into this with people who either haven't read what I've wrote or are just plain thick.
Are you saying I'm "just plain thick"? Thick is thinking that you can win someone on side by immediately insulting them.

At the end of the day I'm not going to travel 200 miles to watch a football game, spend 4 hours on a train, 2 hour match, 4 hours back on a train. It's my choice, it's a preference. I don't think it's worth the effort or time at the moment, if you do, great.
This is what people are really calling you out on I think. While I can understand that going regularly is a financial ask I don't buy the effort or time excuse. Like I said earlier, you could easily put the money you've spent on City games towards cheap travel and an early season cup ticket. I've been to Manchester many times for various reasons, including watching Spurs. All but two of my trips were day round trips. So when I see someone basically saying that going to Spurs isn't worth the effort because they'd have to sit on a train for a few hours, I just don't see the same level of support from someone like you as I do from other fans. Hell, you've only got to listen to some of the foreign based fans on here, particularly from the more far flung places, who can't afford to go, but dammit if they aren't still desperate to do so and would jump at the chance if it were in their grasp. In contrast people are getting a vibe from you that it is within your grasp and the attitude is "can't be asked mate because it's not that important". If they question that you then insult them.

You are free to support whatever team you like in whatever way you like, but it's worth remembering that for many football is tribal and if you're going to post regularly on a fan heavy forum then eyebrows will be raised if you don't seem all that interested in going and seeing your team play. That's just the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom