Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great answers, seems a cool guy. But the guy who's interviewing, why does he always have to ask such sucky uppy questions?

- Spurs are a great club, aren't we, aren't we great?
- Yea, that's why I came here, exciting times.
-Mm, yes, yes. Very exciting cool club, mm? Really it's one of the best in the world, wouldn't you say?
-Uhm.. Yea. Yea it is great, that's why I'm here...

Let them fucking talk on their own.
Have a wank, chill out mate :pochsmirk:

I think he should be in and around or team next year. Do not want us sending him on loan. Young and hungry footballers should be around the first team squad.

Woolwich didn't buy Oxlade - Chamberlain from League One to send him back on loan, he trusted his ability and within a year was an England international. I want him in and around the team showing us what he can do and I believe he will. Poch loves youth.

And arguably at that age, Alli is the better prospect.

Didn't he captain the England youth teams? Have he and Onomah ever crossed paths in the younger teams?

Bound to have crossed paths at some point. Not sure though, either way it's nice to see us building a nice core of talented home grown youngsters again. Kane, Mason, Bentaleb, Davies, Walker, Rose, Dier, and now adding Alli. Plus we have the likes of Onomah, Oduwa, and Winks to look forward too. Also interesting that we didn't want to sell Carroll to Swansea, must have a plan for him at some point. We just need to add a few good experienced pros around them to bring them on in a similar way to Davids and Naybet helped the likes of King and Carrick.

Great answers, seems a cool guy. But the guy who's interviewing, why does he always have to ask such sucky uppy questions?

-Mm, yes, yes. Very exciting cool club, mm? Really it's one of the best in the world, wouldn't you say?

The other guy who does stuff on Spurs TV would be far more suited than the muppet we've currently got doing the interviews...

Interesting article by Calvin:-

http://sport.bt.com/sport-football/...mply-a-cash-cow-for-newcastle-S11363958400520

It was standard stuff, practising movement at near post corners. Alli made an angled run across the area to the right hand edge of the six yard box, rose high, and sent a deliberate back-heeled flick over the covering defender at the far post.

His team-mates gave him the sort of stick, for showboating, which signals professional respect. They have seen how opposing teams try to kick him out of matches, but he gives as good as he gets, physically, before he imposes his quality on them.

Calvin is obviously a big fan, so I'm in.

He also needs to stop sounding so out of breath with every sentence sounding like his last dying words.
Blatantly mates with someone at the club tbh. Sounds like a nice guy but his interviewing is shit.

Spurs TV commentator is wack too, seen some great goals met with "..... it's there!" ffs.

Didn't he captain the England youth teams? Have he and Onomah ever crossed paths in the younger teams?
I seem to remember WindyCOYS WindyCOYS saying he was the reason Winks was on the England U21 bench, rather than starting.

The numbers look really good, and he could be a great CM partner for Bentaleb for a very long time.

I saw a picture of him and Harry Winks when they were with one of the younger England sides.

Excited to bring a young British footballer in with some much technical ability. Appears to be exactly what Poch is looking for from the CM position.

I seem to remember WindyCOYS WindyCOYS saying he was the reason Winks was on the England U21 bench, rather than starting.

The numbers look really good, and he could be a great CM partner for Bentaleb for a very long time.
U19. Not that they are similar players, particularly, but they're vying for central midfield spots at that level.

Back
Top Bottom