Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love to go but have serious health problems that mean I'll be watching it at home, but I dream of a day when I wont be sick anymore and I can go to something like this. If you get to go, any of you, make the most of it. Don't sit there and critisize, or sit quietly, instead sing ya heart out and make it a day you'll never forget.
p.s. this better not be a Five Live Extra only job again.

Could this be the first time in history that a teams 4th choice captain could lift the cup , if Kaboul, Adebayor and Lloris don't play then it will be Vertonghen lifting the trophy for us

I'd love to go but have serious health problems that mean I'll be watching it at home, but I dream of a day when I wont be sick anymore and I can go to something like this. If you get to go, any of you, make the most of it. Don't sit there and critisize, or sit quietly, instead sing ya heart out and make it a day you'll never forget.

Get well soon chap.

Get well soon, here's hoping the team go and do you proud. No chance at all of a good sob story on Twitter etc leading to them offering you a box or anything if that meant you could make it?

Hope you're on the mend soon. If you're feeling any better by match day, I will happily pick you up & take you to your local pub to watch it-as long as you don't live abroad...anyway, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

How many points required to get a decent seat?

Fuck sitting in the upper tiers at that shit hole
I was there for the 2008 Final, one row from the furthest, highest one. View was pretty crap, but the atmosphere and experience, including the hugging and celebrating with complete strangers, was absolutely unforgettable.

My LP is probably too low at 128, partly because I haven't clocked up enough using my card, but also because not all games I watched was with my ticket. Trying through different channels now for two tickets. Quite hopeful of doing it. I will be there, I must be..

I've been going Spurs home, away, and abroad for 10 years and I've never became a member. Occasions like this are shit because to Spurs I've never attended a game.
Got to rely on my uncle/cousin.
If not then the Billy Nick.
The annoying thing is, i usually pick up tickets off someone in the days before a match because i can never tell if I'm going to be free 6 weeks in advance. Fucking loyalty points my arse. Half the people with a decent amount don't even go to the fucking games, hows that for loyalty?

The annoying thing is, i usually pick up tickets off someone in the days before a match because i can never tell if I'm going to be free 6 weeks in advance. Fucking loyalty points my arse. Half the people with a decent amount don't even go to the fucking games, hows that for loyalty?

Maybe true for ST holders but all the members I know with 'a decent amount' go to shit loads of games.
Including me.

Back
Top Bottom