Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well lets put it this way, a weakened team is one that loses and we can look back with hindsight, he wasn't fit enough, he wasn't good enough blah blah.
A strong team is one that wins and everyone can say told you so or some shizzle.
Exactly, that's why we're not talking about hindsight. We don't have the info that Poch has, but IF for example Kane is on the bench, and comes on late to fail to rescue us, but looks absolutely fine, then all I can do as a mug punter is blame Poch, the way I blamed Jol for example v Pool. As a mug punter I can never know the full truth, I can only make my guesses as best I can.

Bottom line as usual, Spurs are a club that should be winning trophies, if we don't then someone(s) is/are failing us.

Well lets put it this way, a weakened team is one that loses and we can look back with hindsight, he wasn't fit enough, he wasn't good enough blah blah.
A strong team is one that wins and everyone can say told you so or some shizzle.

Indeed, though it does amuse me when the 'weakened team' lose and the hindsight crew can not only say they told you so, but they can also then name a team which would have won...because they know what would have happened due to have direct access to parallel universes under their beds.

...but IF for example Kane is on the bench, and comes on late to fail to rescue us, but looks absolutely fine, then all I can do as a mug punter is blame Poch,

What?!! Jesus tapdancing motherfucking tittysucking christ, are you serious? You honestly feel you can blame the manager, cunt him off and eventually (because let's be honest, it starts here and ends up...) wanting him sacked...because, as far as you're concerned, Kane looked ok, despite professional physios and fitness experts saying he needs rest?

As a mug punter I can never know the full truth, I can only make my guesses as best I can.

Sooo, you're willing to cunt off the club and staff based on an uninformed guess? Do you also dribble in your cornflakes?

Bottom line as usual, Spurs are a club that should be winning trophies, if we don't then someone(s) is/are failing us.

Should we now? And why should this be? Fella, I appreciate that you want our club to be successful and win silverware, but this notion that we are entitled to win a cup every year is fucking barmy!

Vlad again RB ,probable he hates that,being CB, but now he must play his best there,despite it's not his natural place in the pitch...anyway little chances for him to continue on WHL from january.

Back
Top Bottom