Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was happy when we signed him, after watching him play for Valencia for over 2 years. Technically, he's pretty good, but as a goalscorer he's been diabolical. I'm sorry, he seems to be trying and seems likeable, but his performances as a striker (i.e. putting the football in the net) have been inexcusable by whichever metric you want to use.

He is finished at Tottenham.

I was happy when we signed him, after watching him play for Valencia for over 2 years. Technically, he's pretty good, but as a goalscorer he's been diabolical. I'm sorry, he seems to be trying and seems likeable, but his performances as a striker (i.e. putting the football in the net) have been inexcusable by whichever metric you want to use.

He is finished at Tottenham.
I respect your opinion mate. It's like an arsehole- we've all got one. But the only way you write any of our players off without a due consideration is if you are wavering towards the arsewool. Fucking patience- or if you are a gooncunt please fuck off.

I like the bloke for his endeavour and willingness and was hoping he'd come good. But can't defend him anymore. He was bought to be a poacher but keeps missing sitters. Time to cut our losses and part ways.

I agree his "production" is difficult to defend however I would sooner be rid of Ade, would not you? And can we afford to sell him without a replacement lined up?

Strikers that cost less than Soldado (Lukaku cost 2 million more), are younger than him (Ba is 2 days older) and I would much prefer to have at Spurs

1. Christian Benteke
2. Wilfred Bony
3. Romelu Lukaku
4. Graziano Pelle
5. Diafra Sakho
6. Demba Ba
7. Saido Berahino
8. Andy Carroll

9. Jay Rodriguez
10. Charlie Austin

Just admit that you and the club have made a mistake with this guy and move on, I won't hold it against you. Quit supporting a player and start supporting the club.
BELL END. I didn't sign him. My club did. & I will back him up like you anorak wearing cunts did with Reyes.

I hope Bobby scores a shitload of goals too, but at this point it just hasn't looked like happening. His goal scoring record during his run of games under AVB is skewed by penalties -- an unknown, as we can never hope to be awarded that many penalties game after game -- and his missed sitters have been demoralizing for both fans and Bobby. He'll get a larger number of games with Ade out, but realistically he's done nothing to suggest he'll take advantage of that. Like I said, all we can do is hope. I reckon both he and Pauli will likely be gone this time next year.
Would you give him a run of 6 games to prove you wrong?or have you made your mind up?

You like the phrase 'bell end' and capital letters don't you neanderthal. Where does a bell end? It is a pretty philosophical question for a pigeon fancier. Is that really all you've got; gooner, Reyes, philosophical questions about bells. Pathetic, put the Tennents Super back in the fridge and go to bed.
What the fuck is the point in a football forum if we can't criticize our players and say they are not fit for the shirt? Let's just all say positive stuff about the team only and form hold hands for a circle jerk I am not screaming at him from the side line, I doubt I am going to put him off his game.
Go sober up and give your head a shake.
Fact is- you are a gooner. I can put that in whatever font you like. Capitals, bold, whatever. I don't circle jerk- at my age any kind of jerk is an impossible dream. Don't fucking tell me what to do you gooner cunt.

Our rather alarming striker situation is sending everyone mad - and understandably so - but Eriksen-sen has the right to offer a critique on our under-performing No.9, and Bolton has the right to get behind him. The rest is all a bit Fighting Cocky.

*(dons tin hat in anticipation of loud guffaws, and cries of "If we wanted a fucking mediator, we wouldn't have asked you, you fucking gooner cunt".)

Back
Top Bottom