F.A Cup Draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit draw but think we'll do them. They'll stick a complete reserve side out I'd imagine with prem safety their priority. Don't think I'll ever go there again after that cold night a few years back though.

Burnley, so we got the glam tie, looking forward to it. Get some sun and maybe have a lie on the beach before the game.

364705_heroa.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see Woolwich got another home tie.
They've been having a hard time recently apparently.
Best of luck to the plucky blighters.

Burnley. Fucking Burnley. Fuck-ing Burnley. :paulinhofacepalm:

Danny Ings hattrick :pochwtf:

Townsend will have 29 shots and hit the target once, scoring an OG :townhmm:

We'll win this, and comfortably.

Burnley won't give two shits about the FA Cup, especially if they struggle over Christmas, and our squad, regardless, is stronger than theirs.

Now, repeat this ad naseum.

We'll win this, and comfortably.

Burnley won't give two shits about the FA Cup, especially if they struggle over Christmas, and our squad, regardless, is stronger than theirs.

Now, repeat this ad naseum.
I worry that :adegrin2::capouestare::chadliwtf::dembele::eriksenserious::kaboul::lamelawtf::paulinholol::soldadolol::vert: don't give a fuck either, so it should be a pretty even contest.

Back
Top Bottom