#16 - The Black Box

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week Flav, Spooky and Thelonious are joined by Telegraph Magazine's Charlie Parrish, we reminisce about Bale, we talk Paul Mitchell and his gadgets, Windy drops the knowledge, Hull previewed, do we really care about international football and who will Hugo Lloris murder first.

Pilots: Flav, Spooky, Thelonious and Charlie Parrish

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_md4urq5leY1rap590o1_500.gif

Cracking pod, lads. What happened in Manchester stays in Manchester.

Except Bardi's amazing moment on the train on the way up as technically that wasn't in Manchester. Myself, T and Bardi got chatting to the girl sitting with us, and as we were talking about Serial, she asked about it.

Bardi: "Have you seen CSI?"
Girl: "No."
Bardi: "Have you seen The Bill?"

THE BILL :kaboullol:

Except Bardi's amazing moment on the train on the way up as technically that wasn't in Manchester. Myself, T and Bardi got chatting to the girl sitting with us, and as we were talking about Serial, she asked about it.

It's all kicking off in the jasmine Allen estate

Post it on tfc dark "off forum" Web page. Those with the requisite privileges will get to see it.

Back
Top Bottom