The Mighty Lilywhites vs BHA Orangemen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We underperform against New Utd and gave them the result. Im pleased that we have a chance to put things right . If this isn't a match that players get motivated I not sure if it will ever come good with the squad we have? The players can't hide in this one or the priverable brown stuff will hit the coach (I know it should be fan).

Absolutely right Greavsie, I came back from States and sadly saw the West Brom game - awful toxic even before they scored, go watch with 1882, or do what I usually do and go to away games, lots of fun

Get behind Poch though, dont become one of the moaners! enjoy yourself!
Great stuff Mensa. I'll always back the team when I'm at the ground, be it Lge or Cup, home or away. HOWEVER, on here, if Poch fucks it up for my beloved club, I will say my piece (and it won't always be peace :thumbup:)

Tonight, Poch got it right, and I'm absolutely delighted. Let's see how he does v Villa.

Atmosphere was quite good tonight, I quite enjoyed the game. Ossies Dream has always been my favorite song, so I quite enjoy a cup tie.

I thought we came out really strong, positive, and aggressive in the first 15 and were unlucky not to score. Glad to see that after a loss, maybe a little bit of shifting mentality in the team. Baby steps.

Stambouli might have been man of the match for me, he was everywhere.

Also, I'm starting to get quite nervous about selling Kyle Naughton. He seems to have conquered being shit and now we're going to sell him and let someone else enjoy the finished project after we were subjected to his growing pains for three years. He's quite a useful player now I think.

Only negative was there was a massive wanker sat behind me. Every time a player had a bad touch or bad pass he'd yell, "you've just fucked up at your job, that's like me showing up to my job and fucking up" and "how much are you on?" I was also sat by a wanker on Sunday. Spent all the second half ranting on raving about how shit we were. Then left before the 80th minute. What is similar between these two besides being massive twats? They were both wearing the cuntiest looking beanies. It's not fucking cold outside, take your stupid fucking hat off. I think I'm going going to try to move seats from now on if I'm sat by someone in a beanie and it's not close to freezing.

Treble, relegation and champions league from the championship still on. Harry Kane is based god. Goodnight.

Last edited:
It's not us and them, we're all Tottenham.
Are you sure? Cos during say the last ten times at Spurs, I've had rows on at least three occasions, once a massive 'outside if you want it' row. That last time was enough for me, usual problem, set of boring, cliquey, moaning whinging STHs. Stick me in the middle of them who wants to sing and cheer for the team, result, friction, leading to, well you can guess. Decided there and then I'm way too old for this, the Tottenham I loved died a long time ago.

Only 1882 represent the Tottenham I fell in love with.

Atmosphere was quite good tonight, I quite enjoyed the game. Ossies Dream has always been my favorite song, so I quite enjoy a cup tie.

I thought we came out really strong, positive, and aggressive in the first 15 and were unlucky not to score. Glad to see that after a loss, maybe a little bit of shifting mentality in the team. Baby steps.

Only negative was there was a massive wanker sat behind me. Every time a player had a bad touch or bad pass he'd yell, "you've just fucked up at your job, that's like me showing up to my job and fucking up" and "how much are you on?" I was also sat by a wanker on Sunday. Spent all the second half ranting on raving about how shit we were. What is similar between these two besides being massive twats? They were both wearing the cuntiest looking beanies. It's not fucking cold outside, take your stupid fucking hat off. I think I'm going going to try to move seats from now on if I'm sat by someone in a beanie and it's not close to freezing.

Treble still on. Harry Kane is based god. Goodnight.
As usual all kudos to you JDK. Just what is wrong with sooooooo many Spurs fans, it baffles me. But on TV it was a top atmosphere, and 33,000+, brilliant for a Lge Cup game.

As usual all kudos to you JDK. Just what is wrong with sooooooo many Spurs fans, it baffles me. But on TV it was a top atmosphere, and 33,000+, brilliant for a Lge Cup game.

To be fair the atmosphere was excellent tonight. Not quite 1882 but pretty damn close. There was singing almost the whole game. So much better then the PL games I've been to.

Also, I'm starting to get quite nervous about selling Kyle Naughton. He seems to have conquered being shit and now we're going to sell him and let someone else enjoy the finished project after we were subjected to his growing pains for three years. He's quite a useful player now I think.

Only negative was there was a massive wanker sat behind me. Every time a player had a bad touch or bad pass he'd yell, "you've just fucked up at your job, that's like me showing up to my job and fucking up" and "how much are you on?" I was also sat by a wanker on Sunday. Spent all the second half ranting on raving about how shit we were. What is similar between these two besides being massive twats? They were both wearing the cuntiest looking beanies. It's not fucking cold outside, take your stupid fucking hat off. I think I'm going going to try to move seats from now on if I'm sat by someone in a beanie and it's not close to freezing.

Treble, relegation and champions league from the championship still on. Harry Kane is based god. Goodnight.
Sounds like where I sit, I'm surrounded by the moaniest cunts imaginable, against Newcastle to my right everytime a pass was missplayed i had the sarcastic clapping and overall shitcunt comments, and then some bloke behind me was cheering when Adebayor looked injured in the first half, and then a little bit more behind some cunt who thinks he's playing football manager and tries to tactically analyse EVERYTHING, comes out with these stupid-arse remarks like "THATS A HOLLYWOOD BALL" I mean fuck off you cunt.

Sounds like where I sit, I'm surrounded by the moaniest cunts imaginable, against Newcastle to my right everytime a pass was missplayed i had the sarcastic clapping and overall shitcunt comments, and then some bloke behind me was cheering when Adebayor looked injured in the first half, and then a little bit more behind some cunt who thinks he's playing football manager and tries to tactically analyse EVERYTHING, comes out with these stupid-arse remarks like "THATS A HOLLYWOOD BALL" I mean fuck off you cunt.

Yeah the guy today was just a chav cunt. I don't mind the older guys who get a bit upset. I'll probably be institutionalized after another 25 years of following the club. And going from Perryman to Paulinho would probably have served as a natural lobotomy. Those guys have been through the wars at least. But both these guys were roughly my age (early 20s) and it's just like what's the point of continuing to follow Spurs if you're like this now?

Only negative was there was a massive wanker sat behind me. Every time a player had a bad touch or bad pass he'd yell, "you've just fucked up at your job, that's like me showing up to my job and fucking up" and "how much are you on?" I was also sat by a wanker on Sunday. Spent all the second half ranting on raving about how shit we were. Then left before the 80th minute. What is similar between these two besides being massive twats? They were both wearing the cuntiest looking beanies. It's not fucking cold outside, take your stupid fucking hat off. I think I'm going going to try to move seats from now on if I'm sat by someone in a beanie and it's not close to freezing.

no mention of Soldado who for me was different class tonite

no mention of Soldado who for me was different class tonite

Haha sorry mate, I have other things going on in my life like the fuckton of reading I should be doing instead of fucking around on here. I chose to rant about wankers in beanies instead of a player by player break down. I thought he was good, not different class. It was a solid performance. He's improving.

This didn't impact his performance in my eyes, but I think it's pretty confusing that people don't get on Soldado for his work rate. He runs maybe 2/3rds as much as Ade does in a game. If Adebayor had done some of the stuff Soldado did tonight he would have had to leave the stadium in an armored car. Such a double standard. However, Soldado is rapidly catching up to Adebayor in terms of form. Still think Kane is the best of the three.

Haha sorry mate, I have other things going on in my life like the fuckton of reading I should be doing instead of fucking around on here. I chose to rant about wankers in beanies instead of a player by player break down. I thought he was good, not different class. It was a solid performance. He's improving.

This didn't impact his performance in my eyes, but I think it's pretty confusing that people don't get on Soldado for his work rate. He runs maybe 2/3rds as much as Ade does in a game. If Adebayor had done some of the stuff Soldado did tonight he would have had to leave the stadium in an armored car. Such a double standard. However, Soldado is rapidly catching up to Adebayor in terms of form. Still think Kane is the best of the three.

what a load of bollocks

you should definitely go do your fuck ton of reading

the blokes passing and movement in the final third was the best thing about that match

Back
Top Bottom