Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

_78353780_479100699.jpg
vXJlUZd.gif

I feel disgusted and robbed, even though QPR are wanks too.

Oh well, if we aren't mean to laugh at Lollerpool today ... we sure will be doing that on Wednesday.

:baletroll::baletroll::baletroll:

Sterling looked tired today........
watching that game reminded me why I do not mind Liverpool or even Liverpool suporters from Mersey side,, but the bell ends from the south of england that follow them. Every time they get lucky and win they are all over facebook, twitter with the usual bollocks about it being ' their year'........they make my bloody teeth itch, never hear from them when they are losing.........

watching that game reminded me why I do not mind Liverpool or even Liverpool suporters from Mersey side,, but the bell ends from the south of england that follow them. Every time they get lucky and win they are all over facebook, twitter with the usual bollocks about it being ' their year'........they make my bloody teeth itch, never hear from them when they are losing.........

Alex Williams
11 hrs · Ipswich ·
Just bet on us to lose 5.0 to Real Madrid tomorrow night ‪#‎optimism‬

This supports your case!

They are all cunts, every last one of them.

Bi3XVJ4IgAAYMf2.jpg

Last edited:
Alex Williams
11 hrs · Ipswich ·
Just bet on us to lose 5.0 to Real Madrid tomorrow night ‪#‎optimism‬

This supports your case!

Yeah Ipswich, like most other towns south of Northampton is infested with them........makes me laugh as Man Utd cop a load of flak as many of their fans live in the south yet the scousers proudly display chavvy car stickers that proclaim they have ' supporters all over the world'......

Like Souness once said, when you go into Liverpool you see more Everton shirts than Liverpool....

Back
Top Bottom