#03 - Dolphin Skin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
In the afterglow of a glorious win against West Ham, Flav, Ricky and Thelonious are joined by The Telegraph's Charlie Parrish. Pinched helmets make way for muffled swearing, we share the pain of doing it at the wrong end, gushing over Eric Dier. Windy talks youth, Limassol and QPR previewed, and Chadli gets fluffed.

Headbangers: Flav, Ricky, Thelonious and Charlie Parrish

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

"No way am I revealing the weirdest place I have had a wank!!!"
30 Seconds later......
"Yeah I'd choose to be Chadli's fluffer, he'd have a very smooth cock like a dolphin"

Great pod fellas thanks, will go to iTunes

He scored at Upton to win us the game,
And now we’ll forever sing his name,
Broke West Ham’s will, oh what a thrill,
Goodness gracious great Eric Dier.

:chadliblow:

I swam with dolphins this year, up until this pod came out, it was one of the highlights of my life.

Every time i think of how amazing it was to stroke them and feel how powerfully slick and smooth they are, i now have Chadli's love truncheon pop into my head.

Thank you TFC. You just killed a magical memory.

As Billy Joel once sang (clap along if you like):
"We all love Eric Dier,
We love it when he's scoring & he's never boring,
We all love Eric Dier
We love watching him play cos he plays the Spurs way"

(feel free to play with the words as I'm sure it can be improved, lol)

I'm still amazed at Hugo Lloris and his reaction to the West Ham fan that fired the free kick at him. You know, the free kick Christian Eriksen was about to take. Against the opposition goalkeeper. But boy, that Hugo, obviously slotting in between the sticks on account of the West Ham fan that was aiming to score against Spurs by scoring towards the West Ham goal with Hugo in goal.

I'm still amazed at Hugo Lloris and his reaction to the West Ham fan that fired the free kick at him. You know, the free kick Christian Eriksen was about to take. Against the opposition goalkeeper. But boy, that Hugo, obviously slotting in between the sticks on account of the West Ham fan that was aiming to score against Spurs by scoring towards the West Ham goal with Hugo in goal.
Robbie Keane, top premier league goalscorer ever.

#neverforget

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom