Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to say I thought Lennon had a good half. I think 2, certainly 1 of those offsides was a yard on, but I know you see more of the game live. Was instrumental for the first goal. Rose looked a different player as you say.

regardless of them, I had to wonder why he was there. Kept getting offsides when ade might have been through.

just didn't seem to do anywhere near what he could offer

Yeah I think so but one clear shot, one goal. That's why I think he's class.

he had more than one imo - just went all peter crouch with a few and stared at the ball at his feet.
take the goal away and its be a shit game for him tbh, that's the difference. soldado offers so much more for the actual team - if only he would finish his chances more often

Supporters need a smart, uplifting, upbeat, humorous , jolly song to sing at games.
TFC should have an open page for all songs to be entered and voted on. The prize is, its sung at a game ( you can't reward better than that.

regardless of them, I had to wonder why he was there. Kept getting offsides when ade might have been through.

just didn't seem to do anywhere near what he could offer
Fair enough. He does seem to be adapting quite quickly to Poch's system IMO. The second half looked a bit of a mish-mash. How did you see it?

he had more than one imo - just went all peter crouch with a few and stared at the ball at his feet.
take the goal away and its be a shit game for him tbh, that's the difference. soldado offers so much more for the actual team - if only he would finish his chances more often
As said though the illness has taken its toll. Really want bobby to be a success but can't see it at number 9. Ade will always score goals.

Adebayor has played ninety minutes under Pochettino and has two goals. I think he's going to be alright.

Fair enough. He does seem to be adapting quite quickly to Poch's system IMO. The second half looked a bit of a mish-mash. How did you see it?

Depends where you were sat tbh. I was literally TV view without the misrepresentation of pitch size.
Kane - may as well not have been on - stonewall 100% bet-a-bollock penalty though
Fryers - nowt spectacular
Carroll - Solid yet unspectacular
Townsend - Mostly shit; too selfish
Sandro - funny yet concerning - not sure if the south would have seen his patronising hair ruffle

More chances in the 2nd than 1st, just Ceballos and Townsend fucked most of them up. That shalke goal was absolute diahorreah

Depends where you were sat tbh. I was literally TV view without the misrepresentation of pitch size.
Kane - may as well not have been on - stonewall 100% bet-a-bollock penalty though
Fryers - nowt spectacular
Carroll - Solid yet unspectacular
Townsend - Mostly shit; too selfish
Sandro - funny yet concerning - not sure if the south would have seen his patronising hair ruffle

More chances in the 2nd than 1st, just Ceballos and Townsend fucked most of them up. That shalke goal was absolute diahorreah
You were in D restricted view if I iirc? Not really restricted is it? Yeah, their goal was a joke.

You were in D restricted view if I iirc? Not really restricted is it? Yeah, their goal was a joke.

No lol

2h6wvvn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom