Toronto friendly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fun lineup tonight. Veljokvic, Davies, Capoue, Lamela, Mason, Eriksen, and Soldado will all be compelling watches for a variety of reasons.

The match starts in an hour. There.

Drinking Mexican beer on a HOT ass day and hoping some fellow yids (other than my wife and dogs) can make it to my place. Don't really wanna go to a bar for the game.

I read that as "making beer and hot dogs with my wife for the game"

Time to lay off the weed and get some sleep I think

That sounds like a good idea.

On a separate note. I've been told that hot dogs in England are disgusting and taste nothing like they do in the States. Anyone wanna comment on this one?

BtQu7D6CAAAv6aC.jpg:large

Damn, I knew Levy was short ... but I didn't know he was also shorter than Defoe.
No worries, Levy. It's alright.
I'm short too ...
But not that short. :)

I've been told that hot dogs in England are disgusting and taste nothing like they do in the States. Anyone wanna comment on this one?
True. Hot Dogs are traditionaly eaten at Wembley Stadium. They are truely awful.
Testimony to this is reflected in the pools of vomit to be seen along Wembley Way on match days.
Fortunately we haven't been there since 2008.

Back
Top Bottom