2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got the yellow and navy training shirts delivered today but they are going back as they are a 'fitted' fit rather than last years 'regular' fit same size as I laid it over last years one it goes on like the old kappa kits hope this helps any one else ordering you may need to size up 1. Also they are sexy as

I got the yellow and navy training shirts delivered today but they are going back as they are a 'fitted' fit rather than last years 'regular' fit same size as I laid it over last years one it goes on like the old kappa kits hope this helps any one else ordering you may need to size up 1. Also they are sexy as

So not for any Yids over 11 stone then. Noted.

Was going to get a couple for training in instead of the kits this year, what kind of shade is the yellow in person

Was going to get a couple for training in instead of the kits this year, what kind of shade is the yellow in person
The yellow is pretty bright in person could be ideal for twilight training sessions as you won't get lost, it's not quite light your way in the night bright

55415431303134_1.jpg

It's like they know what they should be doing with the kits... just haven't got the courage or conviction to actually go through with such simplicity!
Yellow one delivered today, with the shorts too. Pattern of the Bill Nic gates is on the inside of the collar too, which is a great touch. Lovely, lovely top. May well order the white one too.

Anyone know when the hell the new kits will be released? I'm hoping to be able to get one for my birthday (July 22) and/or in time for the match in Chicago that I'll be attending (July 26)

It's just a mock-up made by someone on SC, but ...
The home kit doesn't look that bad when you put it this way:
anzx4m.jpg
everything looks marketable with Lamela, that's no fair. Put Vlad in there, lets see if it looks buyable then too.
+ still this kit is horrible.

It's just a mock-up made by someone on SC, but ...
The home kit doesn't look that bad when you put it this way:
anzx4m.jpg
It looks very 'spacey' and very pure which look slighlty strange on a soccer kit. Obviously the red destroys it but what can we do.

Slightly off topic but did anyone see the ball on the spurs website which has as much red as blue...i almost choked

I like the yellow polo shirt. but ill fucked if Im paying 45 quid for a polo shirt, unless i get a BJ of Joe|Lewis allegedly dirty daughter (copyright S Caulker, Cardiff)

Is this shirt pretty much what everyone is expecting the final design to be? I initially thought it looked horrible but it looks better than before. I still have a feeling when the shirt is officially unveiled it will look different from this.
Bq4Ao2NIYAAgSTN.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom