AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

xZjZBJE.png

AVB, the anti-football missionary, is disgusted by the amount of goals his team has scored.

Fucking hell, one trip to Russia and he's looking 10 years older and many times more miserable. He wears it nicely though.

— The best season of your career so far, with Porto in 2011, has been studied from all sides. Tell us, what do you have to do to make the team win 49 out of 58 matches?
— I got lucky that I had incredible players in my team, that`s all.

That is indeed all.

— The best season of your career so far, with Porto in 2011, has been studied from all sides. Tell us, what do you have to do to make the team win 49 out of 58 matches?

That is indeed all.
Andr--Villas-Boas-of-Tott-008.jpg

That is indeed all.

His modesty is refreshing though, especially considering what's happened.

Maybe he's actually learnt something from his time in England, as it'd be an awful shame if he hadn't.

100% record in Russia so far, good chance of beating Lokomotiv to the title, I wonder how Tim would do out there?

:sherwoodlol::avbmad:

Do you know what I couldn't care less, as long as Tim keeps outperforming AVB as Tottenham manager thats all i care about, what with me being a Tottenham fan and all that Comrade.

ffs it's RUSSIA.

I know I am making fun of this whole comparison situation starting with Redknapp to AVB to Sherwood - its honestly madness, we could have come up with the cure for cancer with the amount of man hours on here discussing it!

You cant compare them different times different players different games, its exausting - everyone has stats that say one better than another, it just goes on and on, I think we can all agree on that we are looking forward to next season, and I hope the comparisons "well if we had" will stop as its pointless

I know I am making fun of this whole comparison situation starting with Redknapp to AVB to Sherwood - its honestly madness, we could have come up with the cure for cancer with the amount of man hours on here discussing it!

You cant compare them different times different players different games, its exausting - everyone has stats that say one better than another, it just goes on and on, I think we can all agree on that we are looking forward to next season, and I hope the comparisons "well if we had" will stop as its pointless
ah right, yeah you're spot on. Think we've all wasted a ridiculous amount of time comparing our managers. It's always gonna happen though and will carry on happening when (if) we get a new man in the summer. Just what a lot of football fans do

ah right, yeah you're spot on. Think we've all wasted a ridiculous amount of time comparing our managers. It's always gonna happen though and will carry on happening when (if) we get a new man in the summer. Just what a lot of football fans do

Yeah its madness, I mean Sherwood made a good point a lot of our squad are about the same standard and the same goes for the managers all with strengths and weaknesses, its typical with us that there is no right answer ever, its hardly a nice and easy Moyes v Ferguson or Dalgleish v Rodgers, so we end up with more confusion than most and as you say, endless debate as a result - cheers Daniel!

Back
Top Bottom