WORLD CUP: THE VIDEOS

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i can't remember anyone over here producing official motivational type videos, we have a world cup song every tournament though but they're getting worse and worse.

haven't got a clue bout anyone else
This one is a chant that the USMNT supporters group American outlaws do at games.

Nike's football ads for the World Cup are always a fun group of videos.

Well ladies and gentlemen...its getting to be the time that our nation's television, sports agencies, and 12 year olds with a laptop begin generating videos, commercials, and documentaries for the players and teams of the world cup.

I love all of them, lets see them.

what's the story behind the words in that chant? i never heard it before, does it mean something in some language, is it random invented words, what is it they say?

what's the story behind the words in that chant? i never heard it before, does it mean something in some language, is it random invented words, what is it they say?

Sadly I wish it was something significant, but its just a standard "chant" or song at all levels of the sport over here. Im sure there is some UK variation. It is unoriginal but effective with some drums.

This still makes things fall out of parts of my body (starts 15 seconds in)
:
Fucking Denilson. What a shame.

This was great, too, since it was cute and funny:

Putting JD in net. No goons, either, I don't think?

This ad is pants, except for the Ronaldo cameo. But it does include Paulinho missing the net. Interesting the hype train for Bernard. Guess he's going to the scum once Donetsk says later to Ukraine? (too soon?)

Does the UK produce any type of 3 lions "motivational/inspirational" videos?
Nike has a whole series of "England Matters" videos. Not like I'll watch them, though. Considering Wilshere is the face of the new "Nike FC" campaign, it's probably best to avoid anything Nike mixes together with England.

Mate - he 'beet' many players that day

BEETS-400-2.jpg
?

Back
Top Bottom