Lubed Up In Liverpool: Liverpool vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At least we didn't raise false hope by holding on resolutely for 88 minutes and conceding a heartbreaker 2 minutes before the END!
(we still may do that anyway though!)

To be fair to the fool, he didn't appoint himself

oh yeah, really Levy is more to blame for our current state but sherwood is still our current manager and absolutely fuckn useless at it

atleast under AVB we had some type of shape he just needed to counter attack quicker and use Ade

watching Sherwood is just a fuckn comedy act, the season can't end fast enough

You're right, let me just sit and get comfy so I can watch this team of pampered millionaires with not a single team get spanked, again.

I agree, but dont give them the satisfaction of being upset yet again, they will only let us down, how can we still be surprised and shocked by these "performances" we have to wait for next season to hopefully compete with these top teams, until then we are clueless and we just have to hopefully try and pray something comes off

Yes because Tim was totally at fault for kaboul back heeling the ball into his own goal. *sarcastic smiley face

It happened to Chelsea. I suppose that means terry is a shit defender too eh?

I'll give you a little clue. Liverpool have done nothing but attack rose all game. Eriksen and rose on the left is the problem. Not Kaboul.

Back
Top Bottom