Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there is a player that divides the terraces, then I think its Lennon! He for me is one of the most frustrating players I have seen at the club. I,d like to see him come inside far more and from deeper. Take on the DMf's and run at the back 4, drawing people towards him, creating space for others, then finding them or finding someone else to find them!! I think he would cause far more havoc and create more opportunity's (for himself and others) in this role, than when he gets to the by-line (do both, just more of the former) and then the cut back cross can become predictable.

Id take Sturridge and 12M for him
CW0v40V.png
?

Still waiting for a performance from him since that article on the front page where all his supporters were frothing at the mouth that anyone called him average or crap.

Think the problem with players like Lennon, that rely so heavily on speed, is that age and injuries REALLY can take there toll, far more than on say, a big lump of a striker, or keepers.
I can only hope the lads got a few more races in him, i really hope it isn't time to get the shotgun and take him out back.

i have always backed Lennon as a player but this season he has regressed into an average player and i still cant believe after all these years HE CANT BEAT THE FUCKING FIRST MAN WITH A CROSS

Lennon supporters awfully quiet, maybe Bardi Bardi should post another article about him so they can crawl back out seeing as he's done fuck all since.

Lennon supporters awfully quiet, maybe Bardi Bardi should post another article about him so they can crawl back out seeing as he's done fuck all since.

Lennon is soft Spurs incarnate. The Wengers and Special Ones lick their lips when they see our team overloaded with one dimensional players and tiny dancers.

Think the problem with players like Lennon, that rely so heavily on speed, is that age and injuries REALLY can take there toll, far more than on say, a big lump of a striker, or keepers.
I can only hope the lads got a few more races in him, i really hope it isn't time to get the shotgun and take him out back.
Should have sold Lennon last year when he had some value

I completely agree with you, but Townsend should've won his placed by now. I know he's been injured, but he hasn't been too impressive either.
Name a player outside of Ade n Eriksen in the front6 who has looked impressive this year ? So many passengers on this team right now. The actual much bigger issue for next year then that muppet in charge

Name a player outside of Ade n Eriksen in the front6 who has looked impressive this year ? So many passengers on this team right now. The actual much bigger issue for next year then that muppet in charge

A lot of them are new signings that haven't had the chance to settle in to the side yet...not least because of the upheaval in management.

Back
Top Bottom