Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry for dropping a bomb and running off. Work stuff innit. Was more referring to how he basically said he won't be making a plan for how to deal with Everton as so long as players win individual battles we'll win

So Tim believes Woolwich, City and Chelsea are uncatchable and hopes Woolwich do us a favour tomorrow against Liverpool. Did he even bother to look at Woolwich's remaining fixtures? They should not be mentioned in the same breath as City or Chelsea until after they get past March and are still where they are.

Sherwood was asked whether he was hoping north London rivals would help Spurs by winning at Anfield on Saturday and said: "Obviously, no one likes to see Woolwich win when we are wearing these colours, but it would be nice if they do us a favour."

Sherwood was asked whether he was hoping north London rivals would help Spurs by winning at Anfield on Saturday and said: "Obviously, no one likes to see Woolwich win when we are wearing these colours, but it would be nice if they do us a favour."

...and when we're NOT wearing these colours???

Colours firmly nailed then it seems!
No wonder it went into meltdown!

There are only two teams in the title race 1)Man city and 2) Chelsea. Woolwich have proven over and over again they cannot hang with the big teams. Provided we stop dropping stupid points to teams like Hull city,west brom and west ham, there wouldn't be a 9 poin gap between us. In fact we would still be in the title race based on points however not in terms of form.Sherwood needs to stop with the small time comments and focus on winning games.

There are no favours when it comes to top 4, in fact we should be aiming higher.

There are only two teams in the title race 1)Man city and 2) Chelsea. Woolwich have proven over and over again they cannot hang with the big teams. Provided we stop dropping stupid points to teams like Hull city,west brom and west ham, there wouldn't be a 9 poin gap between us. In fact we would still be in the title race based on points however not in terms of form.Sherwood needs to stop with the small time comments and focus on winning games.

There are no favours when it comes to top 4, in fact we should be aiming higher.
Higher than the top 4?

whats that then, Miss World?

Higher than the top 4?

whats that then, Miss World?

10d644p.jpg

No idiot, If we aim just to scrape top 4 then will hardly happen will it? Echoes of fulop and chelsea's champions league victory come to mind. We don't need favours from liverpool and should be aiming for 3rd

I think this one would separate into 2 different areas of ambition:

1) We aim to finish 3rd, we finish 3rd and congratulate our Novice "young" English manager for having the talent to accomplish our highest PL finish. The rest is an unknown quantity.
2) We aim to salvage the season and then show our intent by installing a manager of known international brilliance within his area of occupation - thus attracting/keeping players of a higher calibre perhaps, but making a statement for our ambition.

Both futures are unknown, but this is where I predict July 2014 to be the start of a massive change in the future of Tottenham Hotspur FC, rather than up until May (although its possible than not qualifying for Europe at all would fluff that up).

I don't have an opinion but I'm excited by the idea of LVG. It's like meeting the love of your life at the same time that Mila Kunis gives you her phone number and wants a piece

Regardless of the managerial tribulations we might endure, comparing the appointment of that objectionable old cunt to potentially getting a ride off mila kunis is bang out if order.

Regardless of the managerial tribulations we might endure, comparing the appointment of that objectionable old cunt to potentially getting a ride off mila kunis is bang out if order.

I don't know, I think they'd both be a lot of fun and they'd both involve dropping pants at some point!

I wonder if Tim thinks that 4th is between us and Liverpool still seeing as they are only 5 points off the team they were hoping would do us a favour.

Quite frankly today's result makes the whole AVB sacking look more and more kneejerk now.

I wonder if Tim thinks that 4th is between us and Liverpool still seeing as they are only 5 points off the team they were hoping would do us a favour.

Quite frankly today's result makes the whole AVB sacking look more and more kneejerk now.

Isolated from the other issues, yes.

In addition to the lack of goals and excuses to not play Adebayor, not quite as much. It's not gone so badly since, maybe we'll look back and be glad by this time next year, or in 2 or 3 years?

Back
Top Bottom