Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fook me, I just looked it up and we only conceded 51 in that comical AVB/Sherwood season, with all kinds of clowns in defense. We're already at 52 with City, Liverpool, Chelsea to come! Unacceptable.
Just what we do, mate. Will be over 65 before the end of the season, 4 Thursday and another 3 or 4 at Klanfield. City will be get 5

There’s some kind of subtle in-group bias against us. All our rivals will sell and buy with each other but not us. Refs consistently screwing us. People in denial about the possibility of subconscious bias even though it’s well proven throughout psychology and human behavior.

It’s honestly really killed my enjoyment of this sport this past season.

Yes Ange should have been jumping up and down with that one but the cunts were doing that all game in defence and attack and getting away with it

I pointed out early in the game the amount of times Kulu was getting fouled but nothing done by Oliver
First time Kulu makes a foul an instant yello

Again Ange should be complaining loudly

Imagine Klopp saying fuck all in a similar situation?
Or Arteta
Or Pep?

The best thing you can do for yourself as a fan of this club is to emotionally detach and give up hope entirely.
Easier said than done unfortunately! ...if you're a REAL fan!

There was another thing watching Arse today. We need to master the dark arts. They are sneaky cunts and it works, we can’t be Me Nice guy or tough but fair.
Yeah, we tried that against Chelsea at home... And look where that got us... Down to 9 men, and been paying for it ever since.

Dark Arts only work for Dark Arts Clubs... We ain't that... and not should we want to be...

Lads.... It's Woolwich!

It's his genuine hard-on for Woolwich that gets on my wick.(Can only assume it's because he don't want city winning it)

Re watch every major decision today he says something initially and then goes silent when he realises it's wrong .or stone wall not in his favor... Fucking plank

Good for a friendly chat on the golf course though and he’s on Dragons Den

Firsr half was fine, justbgot outdone by dumb errors

I suppose you have to take that into account!
Dumb errors again we should be call dumb and dumber as that’s how we defend going into next game . Rinse and repeat just watch the chavs game it will be the same. Gauranteed poch will have them sit back and counter and we will poor old VDV cleaning up on his own.

Just to come back to this. I’m utterly disgusted. The second goal was worse. It’s right in front of me in the south stand so I could see what was going to happen before it did. It was so obvious.

What’s so concerning is they had 2 weeks to watch every corner Woolwich have taken this season to see what would happen and that’s what they could come up with. It’s a disgrace. Either the manager needs a bollocking or the coaches do or he needs some in who know what they’re doing. Because if I can spot it then the rest of the league can.
Don’t think Ange watches vids? Well that as what he said prior to toon game something like that!

This is me now.

Only took 56 years for Spurs to break me.
QUITTER!!!!
It's Glory Fans like you who are ruining it for the new breed of Half-and-Half scarf, selfie stick Twat Tok brigade!

You wanna be ashamed of yourself! You're everything that Levy hates about our fanbase... Why aren't you in the club shop on Full time, buying another Son shirt?

Don't need 'fairweather' fans like you... Doncha know there are Hotspurs fans who have been supporting SonSpurs since 29 Seconds into the 2019 CL final . ..? (They are now Salahverpool Fans!)

Back
Top Bottom