Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It does not take a year to sort out a charge such as this and funny that the Metropolitan police are portrayed as the victims after being pilloried over the Everard affair: They rolled this out to take the heat out of what has been one of the worst acts committed in their existence.

It does not take a year to sort out a charge such as this and funny that the Metropolitan police are portrayed as the victims after being pilloried over the Everard affair: They rolled this out to take the heat out of what has been one of the worst acts committed in their existence.
For a competent nation no it wouldn't take that long.
Must have Maxwell Smart as chief of police.

Literally no-one has slated her...... The only comment here (2 people; not "many") is that a racism charge is in tune with with the racist blue scum club she plays for.
4 people thus far. No doubt will rise.
Well the letter of the law will determine that part; but again defending her on the basis of her nationality is poor form.
I am defending her against a nonsense charge, one that people here have an issue with based purely of the badge on her shirt.

As an aside

94% view the word 'yid' as racist yet our fanbase at WHL has and still does chant this. Glass houses and stones and high horses and all that.

Not on this thread......... 2 people commented; myself and Guido. Neither did what you claim.

I am defending her against a nonsense charge, one that people here have an issue with based purely of the badge on her shirt.

That's NOT what you started off doing..... Why lie?

As an aside

94% view the word 'yid' as racist yet our fanbase at WHL has and still does chant this. Glass houses and stones and high horses and all that.

Are we really doing this? ...........FFS.

Absolute false equivalence bollocks.

Us saying "Yids" is akin to her slurring someone by calling them a "white bastard"....? ......Utter bullshit.

Last edited:

As an aside

Its taken a year to process this charge, I guess they were waiting for the right time to pursue it!

Not on this thread......... 2 people commented; myself and Guido. Neither did what you claim
Nice to know you ignore DeadlyDefoe and HampshireSpur then

That's NOT what you started off doing..... Why lie?
Why lie that the motivation in this thread is based purely off her badge. I was merely being overdramatic the other way to balance out that crap.

Are we really doing this? ...........FFS.

Absolute false equivalence bollocks.

Us saying "Yids" is akin to slurring her calling someone a "white bastard".... Utter bullshit.
I have no problem with it. I don't mind that we do it.
I also have zero issue with what she said to the policeman with regards to criminality. Offensive for sure but nothing more.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Matildas/comments/1b7xd9r/based/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://x.com/6NewsAU/status/1765325884503052711?s=20

Just starting to break here what she allegedly said and fair to say it is being laughed at for what it is. A joke.

Can you just attempt to answer this question:
Why has it taken them a year to make a decision on this?

Dunno. Don't know the back ground to the proceedings/investigation.....

.......And neither do you in all likelyhood.

You honestly think they kept this case open for a year just in case they had a scandal to bury..... A scandal that in no way will be superceeded by this comparatively minor story.

Man in the street will have forgotten about the Kerr thing by the end of the day...... The Everard storm is going nowhere.

Its taken a year to process this charge, I guess they were waiting for the right time to pursue it!
Must be a utopian society if the Met police are bothering pursuing something so laughable.
Would be worse uttered at every pub on a Friday night back home and wouldn't even have you kicked out.
You'd get sterner looks for dodging your turn in the shout.

Dunno. Don't know the back ground to the proceedings/investigation.....

.......And neither do you in all likelyhood.

You honestly think they kept this case open for a year just in case they had a scandal to bury..... A scandal that in no way will be superceeded by this comparatively minor story.

Man in the street will have forgotten about the Kerr thing by the end of the day...... The Everard storm is going nowhere.
Its not a minor story, it has been published all over the world and has more press coverage at the moment than the Everard case. The spin doctors at the Met have done their job well. They have you sucked right in!

Its not a minor story, it has been published all over the world and has more press coverage at the moment than the Everard case. The spin doctors at the Met have done their job well.
Bet 90% or more in England have no idea who Kerr is?

Nice to know you ignore DeadlyDefoe and HampshireSpur then

LOL... I do...... And 2 = 4 = "many" does it?

Why lie that the motivation in this thread is based purely off her badge. I was merely being overdramatic the other way to balance out that crap.

Bollocks...... The link is the club she plays for.... The charge is the charge.

I have no problem with it. I don't mind that we do it.

That's completely neither here nor there...... The Spurs/Yids and this are nothing alike.

.......If you can't understand the diff then you're wasting both of our time discussing this.

Its not a minor story, it has been published all over the world and has more press coverage at the moment than the Everard case.

Again. Bullshit.

The spin doctors at the Met have done their job well. They have you sucked right in!

No-one's sucked me into anything.... The irony here is that you & Art are the ones prolonging it in my consciousness with your dumb "ah, but she's an Oz" nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom