Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's also a complete load of nonsense. Reportedly it was 'stupid white bastard'.
Nothing to see here. Rude, and a little offensive but worthy of a court charge is laughable.

P.S. pleb pleb loyalty test time.

.......And the reverse of that would be OK, would it?

Behaved like a cunt; irrespective of her nationality. Fuck her.

Last edited:
I agree it is long drawn out but I also think that the Metropolitan Police
have now dug it up to take the spotlight away from the Everard case!

Hardly....... One's rightfully a full blown national scandal...... The other a comparative sports-media titbit.

Airfixx, you're one of the better people on here but this charge is only highlighting to me another reason why the UK is fucked.

Shit government, slipping living standards, NHS funding, Brexit issues. Post office scandal.

If the use of stupid, white or bastard or a combination of them got a charge here there'd be endless court appearances per year. Nothing in it at all.

*if that's what she's said.

Airfixx, you're one of the better people on here but this charge is only highlighting to me another reason why the UK is fucked.

Shit government, slipping living standards, NHS funding, Brexit issues. Post office scandal.

If the use of stupid, white or bastard or a combination of them got a charge here there'd be endless court appearances per year. Nothing in it at all.

*if that's what she's said.

It has nothing to do with these things.

Is it any more/less charge-worthy than the reverse of the slur? Debate away; but defending her just cos she's an Aussie is piss poor form.

Last edited:
She is a role model footballer, it impacts on all who follow her and women's football.
Of course it is!

1. Lame. That's blatantly not the point being made to you.

2. ...........Well then she should behave like one then.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with these things.

Is it any more/less charge-worthy than the reverse of the slur? Debate away; but defending her just cos she's a Aussie is piss poor form.
Is it as big as as someone committing a sex offense by whipping his knob out in a public place?
Certainly the press obviously think so!

Slating her because she's a chav player is no different and many here have done on that motivation alone.

Literally no-one has slated her...... The only comment here (2 people; not "many") is that a racism charge is in tune with with the racist blue scum club she plays for.

IMO there's nothing in it.
Offensive comment but nothing criminal.

Well the letter of the law will determine that part; but again defending her on the basis of her nationality is poor form.

Literally no-one has slated her...... The only comment here is that a racism charge is in tune with with the racist blue scum club she plays for.

Well the letter of the law will determine that part; but again defending her on the basis of her nationality is poor form.

Fucking how old are you? ........12?
A bit older than you and if you think its about the letter of the law open your eyes!

To my mind the reactions of most on here is most certainly football driven.
Driven by hatred of all things Chelsea.

I'm merely backing a different horse here.

Should stop wasting courts time and money with pish like this.
Yep should just deport her....... :nawty:

Yet the press have zeroed in on this and the Everard case is on backburner for a while.

Complex for you to understand perhaps; but the media can and does report on more than one story at a time.

Harry Kane scored for BM last night and that too has been reported... Is that also putting the Everard case "on the back burner"?

Back
Top Bottom