Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich have now dominated their last 5 PL opponents almost laughably so. Like it wasn’t even a match between them and West Ham, Burnley, Sheffield or Newcastle.

I loathe them but they will very likely be winning the PL in the 2020s. They’re so good.

I hate to say it, but Scum are the best team in the league.

They could easily go unbeaten for the rest of the season.

He seems to have landed on his best first 11. Zinchencko was a liability at LB. They will bottle it though, doesnt matter if you finish 2-4 and maybe 5th. It will all lead to CL football but no trophies.

Too much Woolwich praise in here for my liking

puke GIF

Woolwich have now dominated their last 5 PL opponents almost laughably so. Like it wasn’t even a match between them and West Ham, Burnley, Sheffield or Newcastle.

I loathe them but they will very likely be winning the PL in the 2020s. They’re so good.
They put 5 past palace recently too

Our home game against them third last game of the season could very well have a big say in the title race. Imagine we all but ended their hopes by beating them

Back
Top Bottom