Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we can just isolate him, six inches from the goal line with an empty net he’s sensational. And at only 22, I reckon in a few years he’ll be banging them in from 8 maybe even 10 inches.

Everything else is shit but who cares when you can wallop a ball hard from 6 inches into an empty net.

The taffs will be fuming with your post!

rugby world cup celebration GIF by World Rugby
Channelling my inner King Edward I.

I posted some stat comparisons to PL wingers and his same comps when compared with PL strikers a month or two ago and he had significantly better numbers as a striker.

For all his pace, I think he’s just a shit winger and I wish we could see him play through the middle but with Son and Richy plus Werner, he’s never gonna get get chance there.

Credit where credit is due. Changed the game with his energy, directness, and actually showed some physicality and grit. This Brennan Johnson will win matches for us. The tentative one will not.

League one player

Championship player 👀

Didn’t watch the game but saw highlights, great to see him do well. I’m someone who thinks we have a player there, so extra happy to see him contribute.

More of that please, even though he missed that chance he didn't let it phase him.

I know its a cliche but he really just needs to get stuck in, and this performance shows why. Winning the ball twice and setting up Werner like that to ultimately win us the game.

I know he's been better off the bench recently but we have to start him against Villa with that high line.

Done really well when he came on today.

More of that please, even though he missed that chance he didn't let it phase him.

I know its a cliche but he really just needs to get stuck in, and this performance shows why. Winning the ball twice and setting up Werner like that to ultimately win us the game.
He’s got a better frame than I think he may realize at the moment, he’s tall, well built for a winger. Mentality thing more than a physicality thing imo. He just needs to want it.

Changed the game. Brilliant assist, but the thing that I'm happiest about is that for the first time, he actually contributed defensively. Really happy with him today, and he's not a player that I rate particularly highly (hopefully he keeps this up and changes my mind)

Back
Top Bottom