Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finally, a good idea. If it only stops the crowding of a ref by numerous players then its a good thing.

Not so sure regarding fouls though. Does a cynical foul stopping a clear chance still count as a red? (for everyone not just us)

It's a shite idea, football's genius and appeal is in its relative simplicity. The law makers need to stop fucking with it.

I get your point but, if there is one thing that needs to be got rid of, its the gooner type mentality of surrounding the ref for advantage. With something like this , the refs now have some sort of protection and hopefully the "bully boys" will fuck right off.
I dont know what the answer is but at least this could be a start. Its the main thing that constantly spoils the game for me.
They'll use it instead of red cards for the liverpools of this world whilst we will get fucked over again

Is there anyway to get idiots like Expressions to stop talking about Spurs on youtube?
Go Away Movie GIF by The Hateful Eight

This is a slightly different thing, but has anyone noticed how anti-Spurs the Premier League predictions on BBC are?

I don't mean with Sutton (Although Lawrenson before him was a joke, I don't think he predicted the Dippers to lose a match for about 4 years), but the guests they have.

Every week it seems to be a Goon, Chav, Spammer or Dipper with the odd Red Manc.

I literally don't remember them ever having a Spurs fan on there.

This is a slightly different thing, but has anyone noticed how anti-Spurs the Premier League predictions on BBC are?

Every week it seems to be a Goon, Chav, Spammer or Dipper with the odd Red Manc.

They have had Spurs fans on there (I'm pretty sure) but yes, I know what you mean...

and every time it's a Gooner (which is a LOT btw) they always have to caveat it by shoehorning a snide comment in there along the lines of:"Well obviously I hate Spurs, so am putting them down due a defeat!"

Then again, did you see the new Fantasy football prog, where Matt Lucas (a Gooner apparently... Who knew? He rarely ever mentions it!!!) did a Phoenix From the Flames sketch with Jermain Defoe, and called him "OBVIOUS SCUM" 'cos he played for us...

Bald fat Gooner Prick!

They have had Spurs fans on there (I'm pretty sure) but yes, I know what you mean...

and every time it's a Gooner (which is a LOT btw) they always have to caveat it by shoehorning a snide comment in there along the lines of:"Well obviously I hate Spurs, so am putting them down due a defeat!"

Then again, did you see the new Fantasy football prog, where Matt Lucas (a Gooner apparently... Who knew? He rarely ever mentions it!!!) did a Phoenix From the Flames sketch with Jermain Defoe, and called him "OBVIOUS SCUM" 'cos he played for us...

Bald fat Gooner Prick!

Every gooner in the media has to mention they’re a gooner. It’s bizarre they are desperate to link themselves with such bottlers. They’re obviously pretty stupid, why would you want to associate yourselves with them?

Every gooner in the media has to mention they’re a gooner. It’s bizarre they are desperate to link themselves with such bottlers. They’re obviously pretty stupid, why would you want to associate yourselves with them?
It's the same as the: "How do you know someone hasn't got a TV" phrase I mentioned in another thread...

How do you know someone is a Gooner...?
'cos they keep fucking TELLING everyone they're a Gooner!

It's like a fucking cult with them!

Just because ange said he was a Liverpool fan as a kid he should now obviously replace Klopp.
Fucking slow news day with these cunts. Total non story.
They kept doing it with Poch… linking him with every job going

Just because ange said he was a Liverpool fan as a kid he should now obviously replace Klopp.
Fucking slow news day with these cunts. Total non story.
They kept doing it with Poch… linking him with every job going
Roy Keane was a Spurs fan as a kid... and he fucking HATES us now!

No reason to think Ange is suddenly gonna leave us to join his 'boyhood club'!

I don't mean with Sutton (Although Lawrenson before him was a joke, I don't think he predicted the Dippers to lose a match for about 4 years), but the guests they have.

They had a Spurs fan for the FA CUP (Arni Arnason from The Vaccines)

I think Keane hates us because we don’t win (like Man Utd did between 1992-whenever Ferguson retired).
That just makes him an entitied fucking GLORY hunter then...
Who said support was EXCLUSIVELY about winning?

Otherwise, we'd all be Man City fans... (Until they eventually get all their titles stripped from them and expunged!!)

Back
Top Bottom