January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS he didnt mean anything by that, it was CLEARLY a little joke, light hearted banter, change your panties and put on some boxers, might help you stop getting triggered and making mountains out of ant hills:maddisonshh:
Don't worry mate I have it on ignore now. Interaction with it only makes him feel relevant. Humour of any kind isn't something I'd expect. That and needy is why I honestly do not read its content.

Domestic loan probably means champo.... No EPL club is gonna bank their survival on an unproven teenager up top.

Shame; but that's just how it is.... The survival game is just worth too much money.
Plus, Sevilla have the best opportunity of playing actual football that’ll help him grow his brain and technical/tactical abilities. We all know the lad can win a header as per his stint in Argentina. Sevilla ball will be a more helpful learning experience for Angeball than any other loan.

Back
Top Bottom