Barton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You silly cunt.
cretinousgoat cretinousgoat often uses such language and if you had spent a little time here you would know that. Stop playing games you wasted spermicide.
So because he wished death on people before its still ok. Check how long im here. Again you responded to my post so maybe youre playing games. Ooo more name calling. Did you ask your parents for them big words?

So because he wished death on people before its still ok. Check how long im here. Again you responded to my post so maybe youre playing games. Ooo more name calling. Did you ask your parents for them big words?

LOL,

Here's my reply. You are a daft cunt of the highest order. Now fuck off into oblivion. You made a big deal over a nothing comment that was in jest. You've doubled and tripled down on it. Never mention my parents in any post you slimy fuck.

Just go fuck yourself. I know you can do it.

LOL,

Here's my reply. You are a daft cunt of the highest order. Now fuck off into oblivion. You made a big deal over a nothing comment that was in jest. You've doubled and tripled down on it. Never mention my parents in any post you slimy fuck.

Just go fuck yourself. I know you can do it.
Awww you ok are ye? You seemed to lose your mind there when i said wishing death on people isnt the way to go. I doubled down on it when you come rushing in verbally abusing me over a post to someone else where i agreed with 90% of his post. Go have a lie down itll all be ok.
'LOL'

Awww you ok are ye? You seemed to lose your mind there when i said wishing death on people isnt the way to go. I doubled down on it when you come rushing in verbally abusing me over a post to someone else where i agreed with 90% of his post. Go have a lie down itll all be ok.
'LOL'

You are truly a fuckwit.

I don't need your permission to lie down. However, I would be happy to help you sleep.

Read the room you coprolite.

If you have any idea where you are, you know the language used. Now kindly fuck off.
'coprolite'

Fair fucks, mate.

Fun Fact - There's a table made out of it in the Lyme Regis Museum ...or at least there was, when I visited 35 years ago.

my mouth?? Youre the angry little man threatening me. Threatening in private and threatening here is all the one to me. I can say here youll do nothing as easy as in private message.

Hahahahaha.

You spineless turd. I won't play your game on the open forum. PM me, and lets see if you're right.

The members here don't need this crap on the public site. I will await your invite.

Hahahahaha.

You spineless turd. I won't play your game on the open forum. PM me, and lets see if you're right.

The members here don't need this crap on the public site. I will await your invite.
Its Your crap because youre an angry angry little man.
And whats this game you keep talking about?
You verbally abusing someone for a post you dont like.

Back
Top Bottom