Financial Fair Play

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure I care what the Qatari state owned media outlet has to say on FFP, tbh.
Quite. Isn't Premier League FFP not wildly different from UEFA rules anyway? Premier League can set what it likes but the top 8 will need to adhere to those standards which include loss limits and caps on percentage of revenue spent on playing budget.

FFP has been in play since what 2011/12 season?

It's been running in the background since then however now teams are getting punished or can't spend money it needs changing?

I'm genuinely abit baffled.

Awaiting the announcement...

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

FFP has been in play since what 2011/12 season?

It's been running in the background since then however now teams are getting punished or can't spend money it needs changing?

I'm genuinely abit baffled.

Probably due to tightening of the regulation, the setting up of the independent regulator which puts pressure on the football authorities and the dodgy nature of ownership like Newcastle, City and Chelsea.

Football has been a Wild West for years and now it’s being policed. I don’t have sympathy with clubs who fail it (fans maybe but that is different). They all signed up to it and it’s punishments which was points deductions and now everyone moaning it’s being enforced. They had years to get their act in order.

Anyone got a Swiss ramble latest on who is projected where?

We were £300m odd inside bounds about a year ago, from memory?

If it is a 105 million loss over three seasons how can forest be up for it if they are only in their second season?
Over two seasons it is £65m.

Clubs shouldn't be losing money in any case. Quite strange how supporters of certain clubs think they should be able to lose infinite amounts. If you have nation-stated owners, they can legitmately pump their dirty money into infrastructure.

Back
Top Bottom