Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep. Pointless having a squad player who is injured when you really need him. See he's out again this weekend. Utterly pointless. If we were to get a reasonable offer of this window i'd be tempted to take it.
Not saying it isn't true, but isn't the only source for this a tweet from Prem insider? Which seemed to just be taking it from a Petty Officer Keith tweet about Davies and GLC having hamstring "concerns"?

All we've heard officially is from Ange saying after the last match that we were hoping it was just tiredness, and I wouldn't expect to hear anything more solid until the Utd presser tomorrow.

Like I say, may well turn out to be accurate, but there seems a lot of griping about it on hear based on nothing but speculation, which as we all found out in the Dragusin thread the other night, isn't always true.

Not saying it isn't true, but isn't the only source for this a tweet from Prem insider? Which seemed to just be taking it from a Petty Officer Keith tweet about Davies and GLC having hamstring "concerns"?

All we've heard officially is from Ange saying after the last match that we were hoping it was just tiredness, and I wouldn't expect to hear anything more solid until the Utd presser tomorrow.

Like I say, may well turn out to be accurate, but there seems a lot of griping about it on hear based on nothing but speculation, which as we all found out in the Dragusin thread the other night, isn't always true.
I thought that all round entertainer Alasdair Gold had confirmed it?

I hope he's fit as he has done well of late but he can't be relied on and we do need to move him on, if not this window then the summer.

I thought that all round entertainer Alasdair Gold had confirmed it?

I hope he's fit as he has done well of late but he can't be relied on and we do need to move him on, if not this window then the summer.
Perhaps he has, I haven't seen it but then I tend to glaze over the moment I see his name or face, if it's buried deep in one of his videos I'd miss it entirely.

We seem pretty tight lipped on the injury front these days so I'd be surprised if the club had told him outright, return dates are being given as the longest most pessimistic possible outcome, and then we get the odd return out of the blue like Bentancur the other week.

So I personally wouldn't take anything for granted until we hear categorically so from Ange, or see the actual squad come game day.

Perhaps he has, I haven't seen it but then I tend to glaze over the moment I see his name or face, if it's buried deep in one of his videos I'd miss it entirely.

We seem pretty tight lipped on the injury front these days so I'd be surprised if the club had told him outright, return dates are being given as the longest most pessimistic possible outcome, and then we get the odd return out of the blue like Bentancur the other week.

So I personally wouldn't take anything for granted until we hear categorically so from Ange, or see the actual squad come game day.
Oh god, please dont think i watch his videos. Think a saw a tweet, maybe i'm wrong.

Again, hope he's fit as we need him for this one.

Well if you admit to not having heard the basically chilled out entertainer AG, you can't really contend with those who have complaining.

Aaaand this is what we all expected. Sadly.

Even if he can string some decent appearances together eventually he ends up injured.
And when fit, he takes a while to get back into the swing, often leading to long periods on the bench.

And then he perks up.

Happy Gary Vaynerchuk GIF by Russell Brunson

Aaaand this is what we all expected. Sadly.

Even if he can string some decent appearances together eventually he ends up injured.
And when fit, he takes a while to get back into the swing, often leading to long periods on the bench.

And then he perks up.

Happy Gary Vaynerchuk GIF by Russell Brunson

He literally can’t multiple games in a row without getting hurt. So frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom