Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For all the controversy the build up has had, seeing a complete end full of away fans for a cup tie is something else. Reminds me of when we were at Man City for the QF when they decided to go for a walk on the pitch.

Want a draw here (Sunderland v Newcastle), and all the other 3rd round games involving PL teams. This ensures replays which besides extra games, it also fucks up their plans for the winter break.

For all the controversy the build up has had, seeing a complete end full of away fans for a cup tie is something else. Reminds me of when we were at Man City for the QF when they decided to go for a walk on the pitch.
They came over to say hello and a lot of ours were happy to greet them back and direct them back to the kippax

I've missed the Tyne Wear derby. Proper English football heritage.

But who's the mug that decided that both teams should play in white striped home kits?

They came over to say hello and a lot of ours were happy to greet them back and direct them back to the kippax
Slightly off topic but when we were let out after the game, it felt to me that 7,490 of the 7,500 fans we took turned left out of the ground. I was one of the 10 that turned right... a very iffy walk back to the car.

Some ‘industrial’ challenges going in but ref is letting it flow and the game is better for that!

Not often you can say that nowadays

Enjoying it!

Hoping Clarke and Pritchard masterclass and get to see Rigg off the bench
Seeing as Gil and Sess are still with us, you do wonder what they have that Clarke doesn't...?
both would appear 'too lightweight' for the PL, but Clarke seems to have overcome that side of his game... Did we get rid of the wrong lightweight winger??

Is this not a slight kit clash with the white stripes
They've always played this match in their home kits... It's just that Sunderland have slightly more white on theirs...
For such an historic fixture, it must've been a fucking nightmare in the days of Black & White TVs!

Back
Top Bottom