OMT: Bournemouth (H), Sunday 31st December, 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

you just knew as soon as you see bentancur in that midfield today we was going to win.

-------sarr---bentacur-------
--johnson---gio----son
------------richy---------------

thats strong! even with a backline full of fullbacks, that is too strong for a side like bournemouth especially away from home. replace bentancur or sarr with PEH or skipp and it goes from strong to struggling real quick. thats how important the midfield is. always important to get hold of a game early and get the momentum lead, sets the tone.

You survived the rain? Looked bonkers on TV.
Hey now, that´s not the way you talk to a lady!!

Get It Chuck Norris GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Fan from Australia here, reading this after watching the match on full replay (match was 1am here). Just ridiculous to see how much Sonny cops it from his fans and really interesting to see the likes of CarrieFi and False 9 bash him all game on this thread but completely nowhere to be seen after he bangs in a beautiful goal which by the way, only a handful in this world would score at that angle. You aren't Spurs fans, just Son haters. I know you aren't celebrating this victory

Fan from Australia here, reading this after watching the match on full replay (match was 1am here). Just ridiculous to see how much Sonny cops it from his fans and really interesting to see the likes of CarrieFi and False 9 bash him all game on this thread but completely nowhere to be seen after he bangs in a beautiful goal which by the way, only a handful in this world would score at that angle. You aren't Spurs fans, just Son haters. I know you aren't celebrating this victory
Mate, gone to far , if I may say regarding other posters.

but yeah sonny gets some stick cos he plays on the shoulder of the last defender and gets caught offside.

Mate, gone to far , if I may say regarding other posters.

but yeah sonny gets some stick cos he plays on the shoulder of the last defender and gets caught offside.
Tired of so called "fans" giving him unwarranted bullshit each week. I don't normally contribute by posting but I go through the threads during or after watching the games and it's the same people. The bloke runs his tail off every week, is one of the proudest members of the club who clearly actually loves the team but clearly has a target on his back by some.
I can tell you, if Son was playing for any other club where he's scored 12 goals and 5 assists, a few offsides aren't gonna cause some "fans" to claim that the team is better off without him

When does the full match become available on Spursplay?
I never re-watch games but it was all happening in the second half and I missed a lot of it due to stop start streams.

Back
Top Bottom