OMT: Bournemouth (H), Sunday 31st December, 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don't often have to lick your wounds after a win but it feels like we will today. We took our bruises today even if the game wasn't particularly dirty.

Don’t normally check the match threads but was having a lazy day at home. What a mistake-a to make-a. Honestly, with tragic melt bed-wetting fans like this, who needs enemies…

Get a grip old boy.

:ange-confused:

We’re down to the bare bones, squad exhausted, found a way to win, Woolwich lost, we’re in the mix, Jan window incoming, lighten the fuck up.

Happy New Year one and all.

UP THE SPURS!!

I wouldn't hold my Breath for the January Window. If You've been a Spurs Supporter for Long, you should know that.

But I agree with you, bus-conductor needs to maybe start conducting something else.

No watch him towards the end he just jogs towards each bmouth player but actually doing nothing. He needs to go! Has some decent moments but he can’t really tackle, doesn’t have any recovery pace making him too easy to by pass and has 0 technical ability.
Huh. I thought he grew into the game and was excellent from about 50 minutes.

Don’t normally check the match threads but was having a lazy day at home. What a mistake-a to make-a. Honestly, with tragic melt bed-wetting fans like this, who needs enemies…

Get a grip old boy.

We’re down to the bare bones, squad exhausted, found a way to win, Woolwich lost, we’re in the mix, Jan window incoming, lighten the fuck up.

UP THE SPURS!!

There are some proper embarrassments in the match thread. Particularly the usual suspects.

Fuck off Paul you closet Woolwich prick. We all know you just put "Hotspur" in your name as a cover. You're clearly all riled up and pissed off cus you're shower of cunts just lost again so you come on a Spurs thread when we're winning calling Spurs fans twats.. you infinite fucking TWAAAT.

P.s. Happy new year pal. COYS!
Yes, that's right, I've just joined the forum
..........clownshoe.......🤦‍♂️

Happy new year!......👍

No watch him towards the end he just jogs towards each bmouth player but actually doing nothing. He needs to go! Has some decent moments but he can’t really tackle, doesn’t have any recovery pace making him too easy to by pass and has 0 technical ability.
Question: would he be playing were it not for our injuries? He's a serviceable squad player but that's it and only should be used in times of emergency.

All of his gripes, at the time, were justified, tho.

So., there is that, too.
Absolute rubbish. It’s the ramblings of a childish armchair consumer, not a Spurs supporter. People who shout and scream like an angry toddler when the going gets a little bit tough are the weakest of the weak. No time for pathetic plastic morons like that.

Spurs now have 39 points from 20 games and remain in 5th place :
- 3 points off top placed Liverpool who have a game in hand
- 3 points off Villa in 2nd
- 1 point off Mancity in 3rd who have a game in hand
- 1 point off Woolwich in 4th place
with a bit of a gap opening up below us :
- 6 points above Wham who have a game in hand
- 8 points clear of ManU
- 9 points clear of Brighton who have a game in hand

Given our injury situation, a great way to end the year !

A couple of recruits in January and players back from injury and suspension and we'll have a more robust quad
We've played half the season with 50% of our preferred team out, including arguably the three most important components. And are in touching distance. Sensible recruitment and players coming back will make the second half of the season interesting for sure.

Just watched Ange’s i/v on the American stream I’m on like a tramp on chips. Superb again. He really is a treasure of a manager. I’ve had a few NYE drinks already but he’s genuinely top drawer.
And I’m buying a place in Billy Nick’s hometown next year.
Believe.
Drunk The Office GIF

I wouldn't hold my Breath for the January Window. If You've been a Spurs Supporter for Long, you should know that.

But I agree with you, bus-conductor needs to maybe start conducting something else.
we need harry redknapp director of football 4 a month
he will get loads of players in
but one of those players will be niko kranjcar

Get a grip old boy.

UP THE SPURS!!

Is he really Spurs?

He does that in every post match I noticed, as if the floor is asking the questions.
He’s clearly a lot more intense than he shows

I’ve never seen him react like he did on the sideline today , then again I rarely watched the SPL

He must be frustrated about our injury list

Back
Top Bottom