Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But how can you try to play attacking football with davies and royal at the back? FBs tucked in so no out ball and biss completely off it. Surely we can at least press better? If city can do it why can’t we? We can hardly get the ball out. What we need to do is get the ball out wide quicker like we did when BJ got through. Why we keep trying to play little passes in the middle of the park outside our box. We have given it away so many times.
I think Ange is right to stick to the system, why try something we are not used to do??

You want us to fall back, which with the players we got available is even more suidical than us sticking to the system!

What these games since Chelski have told us is that our squad depth are f*cking awful!

Our starting 11 are really really good, maybe even our first 14 players. But outside of that we are awful. I would go so far as to say that the CB's we've been playing since that game aren't even if Championship standard!

And that's not Ange's fault

Don't understand how, down a goal to the reigning champions of everything and without half of our first choice squad, we spurn a situation with the ball in the box and conspire to pass all the way back and turn it over on the halfway line. Surely we have to understand how precious opportunities are in this match. Get a shot off, FFS.
I continuously see Johnson turn an attacking situation into a defensive one just through sheer situational unawareness and lack of desire to defend or keep possession and it does my nut in.

Apart from one run what the fuck has he done. Not helping his full back that's getting targeted every attack not dropping in to build up play. He's been shit atleast gil is helping his defender.
That’s the role he has to play. When Kulusevski plays on the right he is always the outlet ball and he uses his strength to hold off players and break. It’s the system not the player.

Back
Top Bottom