Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These international breaks put me in a torpor
Tired Bear GIF by Oakland Zoo

Can’t wait for next weekend.
Spurs to bounce back and give the brummies a lesson. 3-1 to the mighty Spurs

Difficult to pick the team with International matches ongoing. Ange clearly was not happy with the way they did not play as instructed. I think it will depend on how the player reacts in training to instructions. Dier will either have to prove in training he will play as Ange wants or he will be out. We will have no way of knowing the answer to this until the team is announced. Royal or Phillips could play there and if they do it might convince Dier to find another club in January but if Ange plays him he will probably hang around until the summer. As to the outcome of the match, it could be any result and there will not be much in it.

I’m a happy person love football so much. Really throw myself into all aspects of it.

I don’t say this lightly, the international break genuinely affects my mental health.

It’s an incredibly long period of time. I have to try arrange days off work or holidays to get myself through it. I don’t think that’s normal

Last edited:
We really need the team to raise their game for this one if we don't want to throw the whole season away. Lo Celso needs to start and he needs to do the best Maddison imitation he possibly can. Ange ball all the way.

If we play the way I want us to play, it will most likely be a real goal fest with some crazy end to end stuff. 6-4 Spurs.

I’m a happy person love football so much. Really throw myself into all aspects of it.

I don’t say this lightly, the international break genuinely affects my mental health.

It’s an incredibly long period of time. I have to try arrange days off work or holidays to get myself through it. I don’t think that’s normal
It's perfectly normal to utilise the international break for holidays, well it's normal to me! ;)
You know what they say, when life hands you lemons, drink tequila!

Back
Top Bottom