Micky van de Ven

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck this club. Its just fucking cursed. We need to get Kelly now or fucking Itura ( no way they sell Tapsoba there top of tge league) Van Der Ven and Maddison are the reason we have been transformed, so expecting the Maddison has Ebola Story by tea time....😔
I dunno about fuck this club
...but we do seem fucking cursed!

We get Bentancur back after an horrific lengthy injury, and then lose VDV for possibly a similar amount of time...

Meanwhile, the Arse can have a player decapitated on the Sunday, and be back in the starting line-up the following week...

some things just don't make sense... but then they start to make perfect sense!

We need to sell our souls to the Devil sharpish... (like all the other Winning Clubs seem to have done) or else we're gonna get left behind!

He's still young. As long as they get this recovery right he should be fine.

Get Liverpools doctor in and sort out whatever supplement package he used to have them on.
Agree. We don’t have enough depth to deal with the inevitable injury, as has already been shown.

If we are in the race in January we could continue as contenders if we pick up at least 1 CB, 1 AM, and another winger with good quality.
What about another striker, Son has got problems.

Without wanting to be too dramatic, this injury could easily be the difference between finish 3rd and fifth.
Doesn't really matter though does it? Second or fifth the result is still the same, it's an improvement over last season, no-one (other than Spurs fans) will remember it but it will be enough to get us Champions League next season. If we're not going to win the league, and let's face it we're not (might as well hand the trophy to City now) I don't particularly care whether it's 3rd or 5th. Not that I want to see him injured long term of course, but with or without him we need that minimum 5th spot.

Ain't no fucking way...

jurassic park GIF by IFC

Brilliant to see him in training kit and up and about.

I’ve done my hammy about 15 times over the years and he wouldn’t be mooching around like that if it was a grade 3. He’d be on crutches.

I’m calling it. 6 weeks.

I can feel it in my plluuuuummmmmss.

Brilliant to see him in training kit and up and about.

I’ve done my hammy about 15 times over the years and he wouldn’t be mooching around like that if it was a grade 3. He’d be on crutches.

I’m calling it. 6 weeks.

I can feel it in my plluuuuummmmmss.

"Plum power"

buster-gonad-e91c370e-0676-47b9-8f3e-9db42baec15-resize-750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom