Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Don’t mention the VAR
Looking Around Premier League GIF by Liverpool FC
None of us will! We have class!

fawlty towers funny walk GIF

Last edited:
he doesn't like it now the media are turning... I say we keep this thing running. You reap what you sow!
He just asked for a replay to fan the flames and to appear to be 'in' with the fan base, maybe even thought he would get some sympathy from the media. Probably didn't realize how stupid the rest of the football world thinks he and his club are.
He should concentrate on his and his team's awful disciplinary record instead of showing everyone how entitled they think they are. Think I detest them more than anyone else at the moment. Horrible bunch.

He just asked for a replay to fan the flames and to appear to be 'in' with the fan base, maybe even thought he would get some sympathy from the media. Probably didn't realize how stupid the rest of the football world thinks he and his club are.
He should concentrate on his and his team's awful disciplinary record instead of showing everyone how entitled they think they are. Think I detest them more than anyone else at the moment. Horrible bunch.

He's got a suspended ban hanging over him too. I'm sure he probably thinks he is above all that but he must be sailing close to the wind after his comments on Wednesday about the sendings off.

This is one of the reasons why I'm not so sure refs will be willing to bend over for Liverpool now. I think every time he opens his mouth about our game he will be in trouble. He obviously has a problem with us too, which is strange.

Officials in the night exchanging glances
Wondering in the night
What were the chances we’d be sharing points
When the game was through

Something in refs eyes was clearly blinding
Something in that smile , just Klopp‘s teeth grinding
Something in the VAR
Was a huge fuck you

Officials in the night
Two lonely people they were officials in the night
Up to the moment
When they said it was no goal
Little did they know
Replay was just an ask away
Klopp was gonna make them pay

Ever since that night been so much whingeing
On their salty tears Spurs fans are bingeing
It turned out so right
For Spurs fans in the night

DOOBIE DOOBIE DO , FUCKING BOO HOO , DOOBIE DOO
You've got to put all these on Twitter Ed.

Mock up an album cover then stick on the playlist. Put an advisory at the bottom, that these songs can only be listened to once as there's no repeat available! 🤣

Ever seen Who's Line is it Anyway when they do the Ryan Styles/Colin Mochrie sales pitch for a new album, then they improv the songs? Right now that's all I'm seeing in my head.

I'm surprised none of these supposed called journos or pundits have not asked the 'catch 22' question i.e. Given all the furore is not about the result but more about the integrity of the game would the province of Liverpi$$ have campaigned so vigorously for a replay if they had won 1-2 ? Surely the answer must be Yes....it's all about the principle innit?

:ange-hmm:

Last edited:
You've got to put all these on Twitter Ed.

Mock up an album cover then stick on the playlist. Put an advisory at the bottom, that these songs can only be listened to once as there's no repeat available! 🤣

Ever seen Who's Line is it Anyway when they do the Ryan Styles/Colin Mochrie sales pitch for a new album, then they improv the songs? Right now that's all I'm seeing in my head.
Thanks for the positive reviews. but a couple of points firstly I am not on twitter . More importantly I’m 62 and can barely switch my IPAD on let alone do as you kindly suggest

Reminds me of the joke about the village cricket team that were a man short . Then a white horse in the field next to the pitch says “ I’ll play”
He comes into bat 1 over to go and they need 31 runs to beat their biggest rivals . Long story short he hits the first 5 balls all for six , so they need 1 run of the last ball . Unfortunately the last ball takes a terrible bounce making it almost impossible to deal with but he still gets a bat on it and pushes it towards mid off . The other batsmen sets off for a single and the horse just stands there and gets run out . On the way off the pitch the other batsmen says

“ Why didn’t you run , there was an easy single there “

The horse replies

‘“ Do you think if I could run I’d be playing fucking cricket”

Well if I had the IT skills you mention , do you think I’d be writing Frank Sinatra covers

Appreciate the compliment though

Also I only want engage with the people on here , not the real world

EDIT

I used to love Whose line is it anyway

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive reviews. but a couple of points firstly I am not on twitter . More importantly I’m 62 and can barely switch my IPAD on let alone do as you kindly suggest

Reminds me of the joke about the village cricket team that were a man short . Then a white horse in the field next to the pitch says “ I’ll play”
He comes into bat 1 over to go and they need 31 runs to beat their biggest rivals . Long story short he hits the first 5 balls all for six , so they need 1 run of the last ball . Unfortunately the last ball takes a terrible bounce making it almost impossible to deal with but he still gets a bat on it and pushes it towards mid off . The other batsmen sets off for a single and the horse just stands there and gets run out . On the way of the pitch the other batsmen says

“ Why didn’t you run there was an easy single there “

The horse replies

‘“ Do you think if I could run I’d be playing fucking cricket”

Well if I had the IT skills you mention , do you think I’d be writing Frank Sinatra covers

Appreciate the compliment though
Half Baked Boo GIF

You got kids? Grandkids?

Gotta think outside the box here Bruv. This is far too good an opportunity to miss just because you're a technophobe!

BTW, I'm not on Twitter either, so don't ask me...

I'm also a 'wrong side of 55' technophobe as well!

What you've put together there is far too good to just disappear on this thread, it needs to go global.

Let's get the whole World laughing at these whiney sooks.

BTW, if you include Red Red Whine in there I'd appreciate the royalties...

Half Baked Boo GIF

You got kids? Grandkids?

Gotta think outside the box here Bruv. This is far too good an opportunity to miss just because you're a technophobe!

BTW, I'm not on Twitter either, so don't ask me...

I'm also a 'wrong side of 55' technophobe as well!

What you've put together there is far too good to just disappear on this thread, it needs to go global.

Let's get the whole World laughing at these whiney sooks.

BTW, if you include Red Red Whine in there I'd appreciate the royalties...
I reckon it might only be funny to a few elder statesman on here

Back
Top Bottom