Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done
You managed to ignore all of the points I made, and made your defence by starting an assault on me for things I didn't say or points I never tried to articulate.
Well done you - another completely pointless post.

I didn't ignore anything - just gave you why I think it's not as hard to be a pundit versus what makes a decent manager.

You just want a fight because you know, you're Mick Cooper.

Woww, that was freaking brilliant today.
I mean, we played Scum away.
All the meaningful 50-50's went against us.
We scored an own goal.
We gave away a penalty.
And had to play last 25 minutes (incl added time) without our player of the season.

And despite all that, many of us felt that we should have won it based on the performance.
I mean this really sums everything up.

We went to their home turf, and for 25 minutes in beginning of 2nd half, they did not get out of their own half (!!). We scored two goals from open play, and they needed OWN GOAL PLUS A PENALTY to draw with us. We dominated the possession, matched with shots and apart from penalty had higher xG.

Not too shabby, ah ?!?
I cant wait when the party comes to our street....

I didn't ignore anything - just gave you why I think it's not as hard to be a pundit versus what makes a decent manager.

Oh dear.
You're too good for me

(I don't want to fight anyone, just have logical, well thought out discussions.)

Have a great evening.

I know two gooners; one of them shagged my best mates sister while he was married to one of our other best mates, yes she is a girl (the gooner is exiled), the other tried to kill his dad and rape his mum. They are all disgusting vermin. Strange fucking club.

The Ref was shocking today, gave everything to them and it felt like everyone was against us, also the Gary Neville commentary was so one sided i actually thought we were being outplayed when actually we were the better side. If this clown isn’t bumming up united he is trying to keep side with City, Scousers and Woolwich

809kk4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom