Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Evening everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a short 90 second video detailing everything you need to know about new signing and 16-year-old wonderkid Luka Vuskovic for those interested. David Ornstein reported several months ago that the likes of Man City, PSG, Atletico Madrid, and AC Milan were all vying for his signature, so this is a hell of a coup for Spurs. The fact that he’s already playing first team football for such a big club is a testament to his character, and I have no doubts whatsoever he’s destined for the top. Let me know what you make of this and feel free to ask me any questions you may have, cheers!

View: https://youtu.be/m-YPPc75F2c?si=5Tk8t1FCSUTFYv_s

Possible but as he is aged 16, seems unlikely to me he'd be 3rd CB, although he looked in clips I've seen of him playing in Croatia, but PL a big jump ?.

I'd have thought that Phillips playing a few games in Championship, a lot tougher league than Croatia and 2 years older would be better equipped for PL (purely on strength of Championship v Croatian League) ?

Might have offered him a few first team appearances conceivably
Guess we find out soon…

Let's get a Brexit cunt-off going. We can move this thread through 2,900 nearer to 3k comfortably
I'll start. I love Brexit an hope it has a domino effect so Spain can free itself from the yoke of Euro-Federalist tyranny next. I want the peseta back! (and for the catalans to shut up and know their place!

Right. that being said, I love how our club, a few blips aside, try and sign top young talent from the continent. It has done us quite well in the past. I'm thinking Modric and Eriksen for starters

I'll start. I love Brexit an hope it has a domino effect so Spain can free itself from the yoke of Euro-Federalist tyranny next. I want the peseta back! (and for the catalans to shut up and know their place!

Right. that being said, I love how our club, a few blips aside, try and sign top young talent from the continent. It has done us quite well in the past. I'm thinking Modric and Eriksen for starters
Remember how things like a coffee or a caña went from costing 100 pesetas to costing 1 euro?

#ShakesAngryFistAtTheMan

If Ange should get sacked, we have to continue to employ someone like him who will give youth a chance, rather than Mourinho and Conte .

Back
Top Bottom