Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess Son has shown all his Naysayers what he can do.

I wonder how many are still asking for him to be sold? :ange-hmm:
Going by last season, half this forum!

backing up homer simpson GIF

Kane should have stayed one more year and ran down his contract. As you say he would have LOVED Angeball!

I'm sure his time in Munich will be fine but he will surely regret not getting a chance to spearhead this attack with Maddison.
We're gonna win the league with or without him, so what's the point losing out on 100m

Levy blew 3 years of Kane's career on coaches that were already well past it. Fucking depressing.
Kane scored 20 plus with 2 of those 3 managers. It wasn't their fault we had Dier and Sanchez in defence.

We were in the top 5 highest scoring teams and we still weren't challenging for the League Trophy. Why? Because we had the of the worst defensive records.

Can't be the managers fault if they continuously asked for the defence to be improved.

People don't get it, at Spurs transfers only happen if it is sanctioned by LEVY OUT!!!

Back
Top Bottom