Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Agree.

Love Maddison. Great player. Great signing.

Marquee signing in the premier league is 70m+ ish.

I wouldn't spend anything on Vlahovic. Chiesa is a maybe depending on his injuries.
we can say alot about vlahovic but still scores more then rich on his best days

i honestly think he will get 20 plus a season here with us with maddison behind

chiesa looks good again this season, game changer proper son replacement which can also free up son to move cf and also lw in some games

He's now, apparently, open for a move (before the window shuts, sorry "slams shut"), which outdated this piece. But for him to go anywhere he has to want to and I don't blame him for not wanting to go to Burnley, he owes us nothing, he's earned the right to choose (there are others at the club who absolutely don't fit into that category).
Imagine if we don't get another CB in, it means Dier might be on the bench if Sanchez goes.

View: https://x.com/thespursexpress/status/1697214368520253518?s=46&t=RqG7Y6x0wheLRsJS4PyVFA

What Are You Waiting For Time GIF by A1 eSports

I'd love to see the look on the Forest chairman's old boat race when the bid arrives

Absolutely baffles me that after that shit show v Fulham Sanchez still has supporters.

Prefer him to Dier but that's not hard.

And I respect him for at least having the balls to step up to take a pen when others who should have been ahead of him did not.

Not good enough for us though, but I have no issue with Sanchez at all from a person perspective.

Wheras I actually think Villa have done well and will still be top 7 this season if they don't totally combust

Solid depth and ready for Europe with a manager who's done it all before.

Brighton will falter. Finish outside of European places and next summer will lose the likes of Mitoma, probably Ferguson and de Zerbi will leave.

Seen it all before at Southampton......

Back
Top Bottom