Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah, yes. Of course; forgot about that lad.

Then again, the Sanchez links might be trying to force Fulham’s hand.

I have no issue with Sanchez staying. He has obvious flaws, but as an individual I like him a great deal. Really brave player.

I don't mind Sanchez either. I think any sub par performance is blown way out of proportion when it comes to him. And he's alot better when you have a press resistant Bissouma infront of him.

I reckon there won't be many times, if ever this season, where both/or one of Romero and Van de Ven are missing aswell as Bissouma so

I think that's something Dier said earlier in the transfer window.
Why can't we just loan him out to save on wages then let him walk away next summer?
He's now, apparently, open for a move (before the window shuts, sorry "slams shut"), which outdated this piece. But for him to go anywhere he has to want to and I don't blame him for not wanting to go to Burnley, he owes us nothing, he's earned the right to choose (there are others at the club who absolutely don't fit into that category).

Maddison came from a relegated team.

We could probably have signed him at WHL.

Tbh we signed some great players at WHL.

Not sure there is a single player that we were only able to sign because of new stadium income.
no marquee signing since we moved in it

name me one who is world class already or a tier under it

would you spend 100 mill or johnson and gallagher

or 110-120 on vlahovic and chiesa

State of you.
Don't call him a cunt whatever you do!!

No Way Do Not Want GIF

Back
Top Bottom