Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
i dont get how it hinges on johnson

and gallagher

thats what 90 mill 100 mill

so think on this we sold kane and brought in johnson and gallagher its not exciting at all except filling hg quota

To think this club is worth 5 billion now shopping in these circles. I wonder where that value is, it certainly isn't in the footballing achievements or potential.

In fact no, I know where that value is. London location, loyal fanbase, sparkly stadium that hosts beyonce and a reliable revenue stream that has nothing to do with winning titles.

To think this club is worth 5 billion now shopping in these circles. I wonder where that value is, it certainly isn't in the footballing achievements or potential.

In fact no, I know where that value is. London location, loyal fanbase, sparkly stadium that hosts beyonce and a reliable revenue stream that has nothing to do with winning titles.

It's a football club that doesn't derive it's value from football.

yeah but no money is taken out of the club so it's all legit, init.

Say the fucktards.

Totally agree with this. They will not finish in the top 6. They’ll crumble.

Wheras I actually think Villa have done well and will still be top 7 this season if they don't totally combust

Solid depth and ready for Europe with a manager who's done it all before.

Brighton will falter. Finish outside of European places and next summer will lose the likes of Mitoma, probably Ferguson and de Zerbi will leave.

He has no england chances, he's been found out.
Sadly he probably knows it too. May as well get as much money as possible before he has to go abroad or drop down a league
I guess Dier is banking on Levy moving on Sanchez and Tanganga so he has a guaranteed place on the bench.

It's a worrying situation IMO.

Maybe.

I think if Monaco get Sanchez, we'll go back in for Tosin.
Ah, yes. Of course; forgot about that lad.

Then again, the Sanchez links might be trying to force Fulham’s hand.

I have no issue with Sanchez staying. He has obvious flaws, but as an individual I like him a great deal. Really brave player.

I guess Dier is banking on Levy moving on Sanchez and Tanaganga so he has a guaranteed place on the bench.

It's a worrying situation IMO.

I mean it's only worrying if you're concerning yourself with an unrealistic doomsday scenario.

Dier isn't getting game time, I bet Ange plays Phillips over Dier as well, he's the total anthesis of what he needs for his system.

We are fast approaching "Young French winger, on loan" territory.
As long as his name starts with N' it's fine.......

This Is Fine GIF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom