Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the last couple years of his time here you could tell something was up but geez this was not what I expected.

Hopefully this is the start of the rest of his life and he can find peace and happiness.

Totally agree. No one goes from being great at something to mediocre that quickly and in their prime for no reason. It was obvious he was struggling with something deep.

In fairness Jose apologised a week later face to face with Dele.

It's not his fault the apology wasn't in the documentary.

Fair play on Jose for apologising. Some wouldn't.
He didn't make his apology public though. The entire cesspit of social media went with it because he said it. Our own fans who sucked his dick (who loved him being a cunt) went with it, there are numerous posts in this very thread to prove it. All could have been ended if he came out and set the record straight, he didn't. That was when he was here, he's also had a lot to say about Tottenham since he's left but again absolute silence from him. He's a cunt.

He didn't make his apology public though. The entire cesspit of social media went with it because he said it. Our own fans who sucked his dick (who loved him being a cunt) went with it, there are numerous posts in this very thread to prove it. All could have been ended if he came out and set the record straight, he didn't. That was when he was here, he's also had a lot to say about Tottenham since he's left but again absolute silence from him. He's a cunt.

Come on be rationale, it was Amazon who left out the apology of the final cut. Jose admitted he was wrong and apologised which is probably the best thing he could do.

Rory Jennings could have picked a better day for his latest shit take of a Spurs connected player...thankfully it was deleted...

F06nokTWAAIozhh

Last edited:
Today I made my first-ever complaint to a corporation. I emailed TalkSport and asked why they have deleted all their content on Dele Alli recently (it's all negative and the worst one is a link posted in this thread - now deleted by them was just 48hrs ago by that cunt Roy Jennings slagging him off, blaming Dele etc..), obviously if they feel the need to delete it then they feel it's wrong, so why haven't they publicly apologized. I've checked on Social media under the cunts Roy Jennings's Twitter and not a peep from him other than a deleted tweet to a link of his content.

Anyway, not expecting much from these cunts but just feels right to have done it.

If anyone else wants to do the same then here's a link to save time searching for it. Contact details for talkSPORT

few other people have picked up on it too:

Come on be rationale, it was Amazon who left out the apology of the final cut. Jose admitted he was wrong and apologised which is probably the best thing he could do.
he knew his apology wasn't broadcast though, so without it the problem magnifies whilst all of social media and the press talk about it. He could have killed it dead the moment it aired, but he didn't.

Rory Jennings could have picked a better for his latest shit take of a Spurs connected player...thankfully it was deleted...

F06nokTWAAIozhh
Without apology!! If they deem it worthy of deletion i.e they don't stand behind the content they produce then they need to correct it. It was viewed on YouTube by over 200k! It was listed to live by even more people than that. They posted links to the vid across their social networks but not a peep. Just cowardly hope that no one will notice.

That's different though.

We could all see Ndombeles performances and he was called out before Mourinho arrived.

Dele was constantly running more than everyone bar Eriksen, just obviousky not the same player we saw years prior.

Calling someone, in person, who youve never worked with before lazy before they can apply themselves is bad managing. Simple as that.

This wasn't Mourinho wanting a reaction. It was him being a prick. Hence why he went and apologised a week later.
Throughout his career there was talk of him being lazy in training. I'm not one to give Mou the benefit of the doubt but some of the coaches would have briefed him before he saw him

The addiction to sleeping tablets to me is crazy, I lost a friend because of this

This is just a reminder that even though we love it so much and they get paid a crazy amount, football is only a job
That was posted on here a few years ago, was fairly common knowledge and it’s not just him.

Good luck to the guy. At least the lazy scumbag hacks will let him rebuild in peace

It's another reminder that footballers are still just men, often young lads. Any obscene amount of cash isn't going to change that.

Being rich makes life easier. But only if you've got the - non-monetary - tools to handle life in the first place. And even then it never makes life straight up easy. End of the day it's still just paper and something we as a collective society are playing a sick game with and have deemed to have value.

All the best to him.

Today I made my first-ever complaint to a corporation. I emailed TalkSport and asked why they have deleted all their content on Dele Alli recently (it's all negative and the worst one is a link posted in this thread - now deleted by them was just 48hrs ago by that cunt Roy Jennings slagging him off, blaming Dele etc..), obviously if they feel the need to delete it then they feel it's wrong, so why haven't they publicly apologized. I've checked on Social media under the cunts Roy Jennings's Twitter and not a peep from him other than a deleted tweet to a link of his content.

Anyway, not expecting much from these cunts but just feels right to have done it.

If anyone else wants to do the same then here's a link to save time searching for it. Contact details for talkSPORT

few other people have picked up on it too:

Rory is everything wrong with modern football fans. Fucking cunt.

There was obviously something up but I’m glad he finally found help. Younger years can be a tough time to navigate for anyone but when you’re thrown into the limelight so early with all that weight and expectation it must compound things and then some.

Happy he’s getting himself back on track.

Club must have known about this afore they got rid, not standing by him and passing the problem onto another party leaves a bad taste in the mouth and it would be poetic justice if we end up getting eff all fee for him.

I dunno. I actually quite like Jose in the doc and I give him credit for apologising to Dele.

I agree that his man-management can leave a lot to be desired though.

It's also worth remembering the context of the convo.... Dele's performance levels had already begun to drop a fair time before that.

Back
Top Bottom