Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the unfortunate thing about these constantly negative bellends getting found out more every day, is that they are now banging around the place posting more and more so they get a reaction.

Complete thundercunts.
How have negative bellends been found out exactly ?

Yes. We all seem to be getting along like a house on fire, don't we.

Look. There's cretinousgoat cretinousgoat and thinktank thinktank

Seohyun%20and%20Hyoyeon%20SNSD%20Girls%27%20Generation%20Happy%20Together%20GIF%20%286%29.gif
That is fucking funny. Laughed for 15 minutes before I could actually type this response

Yeah let's all be positive.

Let's ignore all the issues at the club. Our key man may leave. There is a dearth of tripe in the squad. The chairman is likely to lockdown the finances with no europe at all. We've just taken a punt on a coach. Still have no DoF

But hey. Let's all pretend it's all good news and sunshine and rainbows.

Nervous Love You GIF by Hallmark Channel

I've got little against him. He might succeed. I hope he succeeds.
It's just the nonsense about what we can expect. Nobody fucking knows. Even he probably isn't sure.
Yh I get what you're saying. For me personally I'm happy it's put to bed now and we can move forward in this direction of the less pragmatic and misery and more to dare is to do.

Rest assured if that happens you'll have the comfort of telling everyone you were right.
No, I won't. If I'm right then things will be too bad for that.
The best outcome is if all those folks who have doubted those of us that suggested it as a possibility just give us a break next time.
Because those same people will do the same thing next time. When we get some other candidate with no chance, they'll all jump on that train and tell us we should all be happy about it.

I would much rather be wrong and have them tell me they told me so.

Yeah let's all be positive.

Let's ignore all the issues at the club. Our key man may leave. There is a dearth of tripe in the squad. The chairman is likely to lockdown the finances with no europe at all. We've just taken a punt on a coach. Still have no DoF

But hey. Let's all pretend it's all good news and sunshine and rainbows.

Nervous Love You GIF by Hallmark Channel

Can you really blame people for desiring some kind of positivity?

You must be great a parties.

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Because Rodgers record is tarnished by the end of his Liverpool & Leicester tenure.
Similarly, Potter is tarnished by his Chelsea tenure.
Ange? Not so much. So far.
This really isn’t difficult to understand if you’re not being obtuse.
It's not even that. It's his personality. He's such a larger-than-life figure that if you put Rodgers and Potter next to him they will look like schoolboys. Spurs need a psychological boost. Rodgers and Potter will give us tactics, but only Ange will also be able to provide that boost.

Can you really blame people for desiring some kind of positivity?

You must be great a parties.

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live
I think people who try to stay positive in a bad situation probably need help.
It's fine, it's ok, my wife left me, my kids are dead, my house burnt down, my car was stolen, I got fired from my job, my health stinks but.....
Happy John Candy GIF by Laff

**none of that applies to me. It was all made up to make a point.

Back
Top Bottom