Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh fuck off you tedious bellend.

God I cant stand these miserable tossers that contribute nothing except shutting down any shred of excitement or positivity with the same old unoriginal "hurr hurr Levy has you fooled again" bollocks.

Would rather flush my head in the toilet than read any more of your inane drivel
Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Spot on

Every post you have made in the last 12 hours for a starter.

Look, we could go around in circles.

I'd rather not though as I still have almost 20 pages of this thread to catch up on. So let's just agree you're wrong... you should get behind the new manager and just move on.
No - example. You've said everything I say is wrong.
What did I say that was wrong.

Tell me.

Cry more, you’ll be on this managers back a month in to the season.

Pretty sure you were the one telling me we were in a top 4 race and other utter shite, being proven wrong repeatedly is fucking tedious as well but apparently didn’t change a thing.

Cunt.
Tbf from what I see of your posts you have plenty of praise for most other clubs and absolutely none for your own.

Of course we don't deserve much lately but you are definitely a glass half empty person and can see why people get fed up of it.

Just embrace big Ange and you'll feel better...go on...do it...

:ange-arms:

We've seemingly managed to find someone who would kill for the job, yet at the same time garners rave reviews from everyone who's worked with him and is hell bent on playing attacking football. Added to that, he's a project manager comfortable with coming into a mess and sorting it out (without spending a fortune).

Bit of a gamble? Absolutely. Might just be exactly what we need? Also yes.

I don't resent the club hierarchy for not having a replacement in straight away for Conte. Their biggest mistake was giving it to Stellini rather than going straight to Mason. All things considered, we've confirmed Ange less than 48 hours after Celtic completed their treble. That's not too shabby.

Oh fuck off you tedious bellend.

God I cant stand these miserable tossers that contribute nothing except shutting down any shred of excitement or positivity with the same old unoriginal "hurr hurr Levy has you fooled again" bollocks.

Would rather flush my head in the toilet than read any more of your inane drivel
He can't say a positive word about the club he 'supports' yet you'll find him on other threads praising Woolwich and posting how many assists Trossard had since he joined them.

All abit strange with him and a few others on here.

Tbf from what I see of your posts you have plenty of praise for most other clubs and absolutely none for your own.

Of course we don't deserve much lately but you are definitely a glass half empty person and can see why people get fed up of it.

Just embrace big Ange and you'll feel better...go on...do it...

:ange-arms:

I really don’t care. I predicted we’d finish 8th and where did we finish .. 8th. I got Woolwich wrong but when it comes to this club, glass half empty is almost always right.

If being right upsets people, I don’t care. I really just don’t. 90% of the same upset people will have the same opinion a month later, they just take time to get there.

I’m already behind him - best of luck to the man. He’ll need it with the way this club is set up. I’d rather say this than be one of the fans hyping him up to the heavens then blaming him for EVERYTHING 3 months later when it all goes wrong.

I absolutely am belittling what he's done. Scotland is an absolute joke of a league and no indication of how good a coach is winning trebles at Celtic.

There's 2 way to manage in Scotland and show you have something - do well (you don't have to win trebles, or anything) with a team that isn't 1 of the big 2 or make an impact in Europe.

None of this means he will definitely fail at Spurs. None of it means I want him to fail. I don't want anyone to fail. I want spurs to prosper, not toil.

I'm just sick of people thinking that anything he's done to date can be imported over to THFC in the Premier League and just continue. He's gonna have a shock to the system when he comes up against bottom half teams that can actually play and win.
To be fair to him mate.. just as a man doing his trade it's pretty exceptional what has done in 3 different continents. He has a ridiculous amount of experience not just being a coach but dealing with People.

He's definitely adaptable and determined to do his work while proving people wrong without throwing his toys out the pram.

I had my doubts but I'm getting optimistic that he could be what we need and hopefully he is. I think he will definitely get us enjoying spurs again just by getting us to play football again and then more moving forward.

The fact he had to have 5 different translators in Japan to speak to his players winning the title when they hadn't in some time, must have took serious patience and work on the training pitch.

But even better than that he did all his work in Scotland without a translator.

When I was a little boy my dad went out to work one day.
Mum stayed at home in her white nightie.
She opened the door to a beautiful Australian man.
She stopped on the stairs and she called out to me.

"Ange Postecoglu, Ange Postecoglu.
I've got an Ange Postecoglu with me."
And she moaned and she groaned as he banged my mummy from behind.
And now Postecoglu is my new daddy.
No Way Lol GIF by Flexxed

I’m not sure if half of the posters here are actual Spurs fans.
Some want to pontificate on general football and others end stage capitalism or D+I as it relates to ENIC.
I have yet to read a single positive post or any indication that some support Spurs. Laughable.

To be fair to him mate.. just as a man doing his trade it's pretty exceptional what has done in 3 different continents. He has a ridiculous amount of experience not just being a coach but dealing with People.

He's definitely adaptable and determined to do his work while proving people wrong without throwing his toys out the pram.

I had my doubts but I'm getting optimistic that he could be what we need and hopefully he is. I think he will definitely get us enjoying spurs again just by getting us to play football again and then more moving forward.

The fact he had to have 5 different translators in Japan to speak to his players winning the title when they hadn't in some time, must have took serious patience and work on the training pitch.

But even better than that he did all his work in Scotland without a translator.
I've got little against him. He might succeed. I hope he succeeds.
It's just the nonsense about what we can expect. Nobody fucking knows. Even he probably isn't sure.

Back
Top Bottom