Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have about 8.

Who?

Can't say it's something I've ever paid attention to.

Postecoglou is Base.

Being constantly linked to Maddison despite having no coach or recruitment boss. You can guess which agency Maddison is.

Our current predicament is fair irrelevant to this matter... We've been linked with Maddison for years; most of which we did have a DOF.

Who?

Can't say it's something I've ever paid attention to.

Our current predicament is fair irrelevant to this matter... We've been linked with Maddison for years; most of which we did have a DOF.
Son and Richarlison to start with. Porro as well. Base were meant to negotiate the Porro deal and then it went south last minute and Levy ended up paying more than the release clause late in the window.

Maddison was linked under Conte, you could almost say that he was pushed in our direction but Conte didn't want him?

Strangely, he'd have been perfect for Conte's squad.

The question isn't the individual players or coaches, the question is about how much influence for one agency is too much in one club?

I don't know if it's too much.

But it's worth asking.

If it was year after year big-ish money deals then perhaps the alarm bells would ring, but there's a lot of creative license required to conclude from that list that we're being abused by an agent in some way.... IMO.

.............but it's not something that was on my radar until now.

BNHKV6PPJJE2PEE657RPPWU7P4.jpeg

I saw this online but it looks to me that whoever made it can't tell their left from right.
If we get that 11 on the pitch someone should get a pay raise, it is very decent.

Tottenham can reportedly sign Bayer Leverkusen defender Jonathan Tah for around £15million if they activate his release clause by the beginning of July.

According to Yahoo.

Can't say that I've ever heard of him.

Throw out the fighters! Bayern Munich 'put Sadio Mane AND Leroy Sane up for transfer, along with Serge Gnabry', in a Thomas Tuchel fire-sale after ex-Liverpool star punched his team-mate at Man City​

• The winger's season has been overshadowed by UCL dressing room bust-up
  • But Mane has also struggled for form after a spell on the sidelines due to injury
  • Despite winning the Bundesliga, Bayern look to revamp on and off the pitch

Throw out the fighters! Bayern Munich 'put Sadio Mane AND Leroy Sane up for transfer, along with Serge Gnabry', in a Thomas Tuchel fire-sale after ex-Liverpool star punched his team-mate at Man City​

• The winger's season has been overshadowed by UCL dressing room bust-up
  • But Mane has also struggled for form after a spell on the sidelines due to injury
  • Despite winning the Bundesliga, Bayern look to revamp on and off the pitch
Gnabry is home grown?

Back
Top Bottom