Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s crazy how little you know.

The squad he took over had just lost a league and then lost most of the players who had won previous leagues under Rodgers. It was an entire new first 11 with I think only two players that weren’t Ange’s’ signings (the captain Callum McGregor and left back Greg Taylor) - every other player that has won trophies for him he signed.

Kyogo/Giakoumakis
Starfelt
CCV
Hatate/Mooy
O’Riley
Jota
Abada/Maeda
Juranovic/Johnston

I didn’t come on here to argue about Celtic but I cannot stress enough you’re talking absolute shite. You a Rangers fan mate?
Hatate is the only one that could come down to England really improve. He’s a cracking player. Maeda is so fast and works ridiculously hard but his final ball lets him down at times. Kyogo is a natural finisher and a wee predator in the box but I wonder if he’s a bit lightweight for the EPL.

I'm super excited!!

Just getting fitted up for both, can't make my mind up yet

smf-97305-green-and-gold-aussie-costume-hat-with-swinging-corks.jpg

Funny_Scottish_Jimmy_Hat_grande.jpg

Where’s the Greek, we need that.

Like many, I don’t know much about this guy but from what I’ve read and heard he is a disciplinarian and plays attacking football. The two things we so badly need.
Therefore I’m in.

Stupid name though

That’s it I think, we can’t pronounce it so thus we can’t complain against it😂😂.
I’m not against him getting the job to be honest. There’s a lot worse out there.

First day of next season we will come out to this

All together now., ‘Neighbours

As he's Greek, I can see the clean up of 60000+ smashed plates taking the cleaning staff days to clear up!

Actually, it'll probably be less than 60k as, no doubt, more than a few will bring paper ones!

Fuck off yourself, have a look for yourself, there is loads of stuff all over the internet!

Have a look at what thier own fans said to Nir Bitton when they got beat by rangers in 21.

How can telling the truth be slander. Seriously
First of all ‘stating an opinion you have’ isn’t truth. Secondly the post was xenophobic to say the least. You’ve accused a who fanbase of anti semtism.

Just because you think it doesn’t make it factual. You’ve had a mare

The squad he took over had just lost a league and then lost most of the players who had won previous leagues under Rodgers. It was an entire new first 11 with I think only two players that weren’t Ange’s’ signings (the captain Callum McGregor and left back Greg Taylor) - every other player that has won trophies for him he signed.

Kyogo/Giakoumakis
Starfelt
CCV
Hatate/Mooy
O’Riley
Jota
Abada/Maeda
Juranovic/Johnston

I didn’t come on here to argue about Celtic but I cannot stress enough you’re talking absolute shite. You a Rangers fan mate?
He doesn't speak for us all Mate.

The majority appreciate your input.

First of all ‘stating an opinion you have’ isn’t truth. Secondly the post was xenophobic to say the least. You’ve accused a who fanbase of anti semtism.

Just because you think it doesn’t make it factual. You’ve had a mare
you litterlly have no idea about the old firm. All those sectarian songs sang by a minority?! Lol it's the whole fucking stadium when it's the old firm. It's two team based on sectarian points of view. That's their fans, those who don't want it hav turned their backs on them in recent years.

It's not an opinion mate it is fucking factual. it's almost hillarious to hear anyone denying it in this day and age. I lived up thier for 5 years and anything involving rangers and Celtic involved religion an hatred. Celtic have now loaded up on hating Jews.

Kyogo/Giakoumakis
Starfelt
CCV
Hatate/Mooy
O’Riley
Jota
Abada/Maeda
Juranovic/Johnston

Guys a cock mate. Just ignore him

It’s alright, if you listen to the Celtic fans who have decided to turn up or our Australian fans, we’ve apparently just hired a combination of Pep & Klopp.
Yea i noticed the only ones excited about this Ange character seem to be Celtic fans, Australians and Greeks. Its not very different from the Korean contingent who think Son is the greatest footballer in the world.

I'm coming round to idea of Ange. I never wanted Poch back, as it's never the same second time around.

I wanted Naglesman, but thinking about it, it wouldn't work out for a number of reasons. Mainly ego and money. I just get the impression that he acts like he's the second coming of god and he thinks he'll be doing us a favour but ultimately we are beneath him.

My main fear was that we'd end up with Brendan fucking Rogers. An easy, available and a typical Levy cheapskate appointment. Hopefully that ship has sailed.

What I don't want is someone like Conte or Mourhinio. Two so called world class managers, who in my opinion have killed any enjoyment following spurs. The football was boring, turgid shit. They both have the personality of a paving slab, that just drone on and on and depress the fuck out of me. God knows how any player can be inspired by it. They both thought they were too good to be the manager of our great club and that is a no no in my book. Fuck off and bore some other club.

What I want, first and foremost is someone who will play good attacking football, and bring an identity back to spurs. We've tried the other option with little success so i'm all in on the Postecoglou train, just for the different direction it will take the club in.

(Until we're relegated that is) 😒

Back
Top Bottom