Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More bullshit Tommy burns - haha 😂 Martin O'Neil! More fake bs!
Eh? You're slabbering some amount of shite. Tommy Burns was our manager in the mid-90s and played gorgeous football with the three amigos up front. Martin O'Neill came later. Surprised you didn't know that, font of Scottish football knowledge that you are.

With my Celtic hat on I am distraught to be losing him
With my Spurs hat on I’m delighted to be getting him

Give me a manager any day of the week who has never taken a backward step in his life and will continue on the front foot. I remember when we played Real Madrid I thought he would play it canny as anything else would be suicide but no, all guns blazing!!!!!! Bring.it.fucking.on!!! And get tore into these cunts!!!!!

More bullshit Tommy burns - haha 😂 Martin O'Neil! More fake bs!
What you talking about? What is fake? You don’t want him so fair enough. I don’t want him over Nagelsmann or Enrique but I’ll give him my full support from day one. Just the same as I would’ve gave Slot.

Another new fake account. The squad he took over had won the league every year but the one in which Lennon had a mental break down.

Seriously what a pile of shit. The fact he has spent 50m since he joined, compared to say st johnstone 250k.... Is almost pathetic

Scott munn propaganda is a laugh
Rodgers is a very good coach and was very good at Celtic but he had a more stable base than Big Ange….for example he took over a squad that had Tierney, Armstrong and Christie (all 3 playing in the PL) as well as the likes of Boyata who went on to play in the Bundasliga. Ange never had any of that, in fact he inherited a squad that was a complete shambles.

Eh? You're slabbering some amount of shite. Tommy Burns was our manager in the mid-90s and played gorgeous football with the three amigos up front. Martin O'Neill came later. Surprised you didn't know that, font of Scottish football knowledge that you are.
Paddy,this guy is just is being a prick today in every post. He doesn’t want Ange and everything is shit so pointless debating with him

Rodgers is a very good coach and was very good at Celtic but he had a more stable base than Big Ange….for example he took over a squad that had Tierney, Armstrong and Christie (all 3 playing in the PL) as well as the likes of Boyata who went on to play in the Bundasliga. Ange never had any of that, in fact he inherited a squad that was a complete shambles.

Interesting reading on him. Appears when he was announced for Celtic a lot of your fans weren’t happy and then he won you over.

I do like the style of football he plays and he has obviously done brilliant in this situation. Most of the managers our fans have loved like Redknapp, Jol and Pochettino have been managers who play attacking football and have positive personalities and he does seem to fit that.

We had a big chance to get Pochettino back and then get Naglesmann if we offered him the chance to pick the DoF but Levy seemed to have other plans which has pissed off the fanbase.

To be honest right now I just wanted to avoid Rogers coming here. Guys a bellend.

All 3 massive names in the Premiership......don’t make me laugh

Pretend Celtic fans on the board now appearing - more levy paid for bs! They would never come on here for political reasons!

It's so obvious it's pathetic.
Lol

Suspicious True Crime GIF by Wine & Crime Podcast

Another fake account - obvious with that name!

The point was they failed to remember Martin O'Neil's team which is what every Celtic fan I knows favourite team.

Another new fake account. The squad he took over had won the league every year but the one in which Lennon had a mental break down.

Seriously what a pile of shit. The fact he has spent 50m since he joined, compared to say st johnstone 250k.... Is almost pathetic

You genuinely have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah because you know any Celtic fans? Trust me they are bigoted cunts and it not a minority. They hate spurs as it's associated with Jews. Oh they might not admit but have a look at th Palestinian flags at thier games. No Celtic fan would come on to a spurs board.
Respectfully mate.

Fuck off with that kind of slander. Disgraceful post

Nobody goes on another teams board, especially one they hate to say sad to see our manager go to you guys.
What you talking about? What is fake? You don’t want him so fair enough. I don’t want him over Nagelsmann or Enrique but I’ll give him my full support from day one. Just the same as I would’ve gave Slot.

It’s crazy how little you know.

The squad he took over had just lost a league and then lost most of the players who had won previous leagues under Rodgers. It was an entire new first 11 with I think only two players that weren’t Ange’s’ signings (the captain Callum McGregor and left back Greg Taylor) - every other player that has won trophies for him he signed.

Kyogo/Giakoumakis
Starfelt
CCV
Hatate/Mooy
O’Riley
Jota
Abada/Maeda
Juranovic/Johnston

I didn’t come on here to argue about Celtic but I cannot stress enough you’re talking absolute shite. You a Rangers fan mate?

Respectfully mate.

Fuck off with that kind of slander. Disgraceful post
Fuck off yourself, have a look for yourself, there is loads of stuff all over the internet!

Have a look at what thier own fans said to Nir Bitton when they got beat by rangers in 21.

How can telling the truth be slander. Seriously

Back
Top Bottom