Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
It is dumb and I am not in any way proposing or condoning it.

But if people want to drive Levy out then it is stuff like that that has to be done.

Protesting outside of the stadium or boycotting the stadium bars will do diddly squat.

Been done so many times in the ENIC thread, there's other escalations other that protesting at someone's house, this fanbase hasn't done a mass walkout yet as far as I'm aware, that will hit harder than protesting st someone's house because that directly affects the team.

Been done so many times in the ENIC thread, there's other escalations other that protesting at someone's house, this fanbase hasn't done a mass walkout yet as far as I'm aware, that will hit harder than protesting st someone's house because that directly affects the team.
A mass walkout will do diddly squat to force Levy out. All that will do is negatively affect the players.

Anything done in the stadium is pointless because it will be forgotten about next week.

If the United fans had not stormed Carrington then Woodward would still be in charge over there.

All protests should be done at the training ground. That's where Levy's office is so he'll be aware of them day to day. Protesting at his home is a last resort.

A mass walkout will do diddly squat to force Levy out. All that will do is negatively affect the players.

Anything done in the stadium is pointless because it will be forgotten about next week.

If the United fans had not stormed Carrington then Woodward would still be in charge over there.

Indeed and this negatively affect the team affecting results, thus affecting their product and thus affecting the bottom line.

I don't think it would actually force them out in fact I don't think anything would but I think it would send a message out to make a change.

Last edited:
A "mass" walkout would never work anyway. Too many tourists, day-trippers and sightseers'. They would just sit there eating their Pizza's oblivious to what is happening..

Still another week to run on this at least, I reckon. No point listening to journalists, they don’t have a fucking clue.

When it happens I expect will be a surprise to everyone as nothing is ever straightforward with this club.

A bloke from the pub I go to who's a Celtic season ticket holder reckons that we offered their manager £100+ mill to spend on players, if he accepts the offer.
£100m+???
So no revamp then!

Angry Alan Rickman GIF

A "mass" walkout would never work anyway. Too many tourists, day-trippers and sightseers'. They would just sit there eating their Pizza's oblivious to what is happening..

Where are these people getting their tickets? Because for any half decent match the season tickets alone mean fuck all left for OneHotspur+

I reckon 80-90%+ of specators would be pretty aware. I don't think that's the big issue.

But why Loputegi when Luis Enrique has been right there?

Nit saying that just because they are Spanish but because they play similar style but Luis Enrique is much better suited to this squad.
Because LE likely won’t want anything to do with Levy and this second tier binfire

Is his style of play suited to a basic peasant like PEH?

If people want to force Levy and ENIC out. Then they need to be willing to cross a few lines.

Angry posts online, songs at games or protesting outside of the stadium will do nothing. Levy has been chairman for around 20 years and disliked for almost as long. He clearly is not bothered by the Levy out songs.

The Levy out brigade need to protest outside of the training ground and outside of Levy's house if they really want to make their voice heard. And they need to want to be nasty.

If Man United's fans had not stormed Carrington then Woodward would still be in charge there.

The Levy out brigade are about as scary as a chihuahua.
Are you Levy in?

Nagelsmann would be top choice, but I'm a little intrigued by Postecoglu.

Celtic played good stuff in Europe but the step up week on week from Scotland to Europe was too much.

If Levy really reads the room then it would be one of those two. JN because he's a bit of a dynamo and has something to prove after Bayern sacking. As much of a basket case we are, its a good place to do that. Postecoglu because he would get the team playing some great stuff.

Absolutely no to Brendan Rodgers. I think I would stop watching until he is sacked. I just can't stand the bloke. And after Having Conte, Stellini & Jose - I want a coach that I can buy in to, on and off the pitch.

Anyway this is all futile as the bald headed flake will completely norse it up. Yet... I'll happily stand corrected if proven wrong.

All the above has been said before, so just remains to be seen as to what eventually happens.

If - a huge if, course - Tuchel leaves Bayern....Spurs could turn into Bayern Hotspur by hiringTuchel, Kahn and Salihamidzic :D
Thus said, Hamann isn't exactly the most reliable source :rolleyes:

Thomas Tuchel has been tipped to walk away from Bayern Munich amid the turmoil at the Bundesliga champions.
A late Jamal Musiala goal secured yet another league crown for the German giants on Saturday, depriving Borussia Dortmund on the final day.

“I don't think you can rule out Tuchel leaving soon too. But he'll leave of his own accord.”

Bayern sacked CEO Oliver Khan and sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic in the hours before their final-day win at, with both men making veiled attacks on the club via social media.

Club legend ex-goalkeeper Khan said he was “forbidden” from joining the team’s Bundesliga celebrations while Salihamidzic stated that “Bayern stands above everything else”.

And Hamann is not the only former player to foresee Tuchel’s exit - which could put him back in the frame at Spurs.

Thomas Tuchel will WALK OUT on Bayern Munich, just two months after he took the job, claims Dietmar Hamann - and fellow pundit suggests he will leave TODAY, two days after title win​

By ADAM SHERGOLD FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:26 BST, 29 May 2023 |

Dietmar Hamann has suggested Thomas Tuchel will follow Oliver Kahn and Hasan Salihamidzic out of Bayern Munich.
An 11th consecutive Bundesliga title triumph on Saturday was overshadowed by the sackings of chief executive Kahn and sporting director Salihamidzic just a few hours later.
Former Bayern and Liverpool midfielder Hamann believed that Tuchel, the coach only appointed in late March, could also walk away with a fellow pundit suggesting it could happen as soon as today.

Last edited:
But then I again....Tuchel most likely will stay... :cool:

Head coach of Bayern Munich, Thomas Tuchel, will not leave the club during the summer transfer window, according to journalist Kerry How of Sport1.de, who reported it on Twitter.

According to the source, the coach was shocked by the dismissals of CEO Oliver Kahn and sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic. Despite this, Tuchel is actively planning for the upcoming season.

The 49-year-old Tuchel took over Bayern Munich on March 24, 2023. Under his guidance, the Munich club was eliminated from the German Cup and the Champions League but miraculously won the German championship.

All protests should be done at the training ground. That's where Levy's office is so he'll be aware of them day to day. Protesting at his home is a last resort.
Protesting at his home is something that any fan of this club should never do. It’s the guy’s home and his family and him don’t deserve that. He’s not a fucking Paedo.
By all means protest at games and the training ground but nobody should cross that line and be near his home.
To be honest only the biggest cunts would do that and they are not fans.

Are you Levy in?
I am I don't give a fuck at this point.

I'm not a fan of how Levy has run the club over the last few years. But am willing to give him credit for building up over a long period of time.

But I am also jaded enough to realise that we cannot force these guys out without resorting to violence so we need to look at winning things in spite of Levy and get on with our lives.

Back
Top Bottom