"Yid" chanting...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yid chants, offensive?

• Yes

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 317 92.2%

• Total voters
Sadly the only SSN bod I vaguely know is Rob Wotton (from my Capital Gold Sports days... *BLATANT I USED TO WORK AT CAPITAL GOLD SPORTS, I KNOW* ) ...but anyway, he's Chelsea!
:avbfacepalm:

Am on my phone so not sure if I can.
Basically said, in response to me claiming it's non spurs fans who are the racists;

#millionthtime that was always the starting point.

Told him that since he helped drive his debate he owes us to protect spurs fans from what we had to deal with on Sunday

Am on my phone so not sure if I can.
Basically said, in response to me claiming it's non spurs fans who are the racists;

#millionthtime that was always the starting point.

Told him that since he helped drive his debate he owes us to protect spurs fans from what we had to deal with on Sunday
you only need the URL from the tweet, paste that, tweet shows up.

That article starts well but is predominantly about saying yid. Which is precisely what I was telling him was wrong with his whole schtick.

which is a YIDDISH word... which you can't use, 'cos that makes you RACIST!!!!

Maybe the West Ham fans were aiming their chant at the Police Horse... (which did in fact have a very big nose... if you look closely!)

I'm surprised no one pointed out that Ronnie/Reggie (couln't give less of a shit which one) was GAY! That' would've sent the anti-Semitic Homophobic cunts into meltdown...

"Wha... one of our own...? A screaming Poofter....? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!"

Nah it's cool. I think I'd rather write an article as opposed to publishing an open letter. There does need to be some co-ordinated lobbying of the club, kick it out, the fa and even Chelsea and west ham. The only people that can switch this up is us it seems. Unless a spurs supporting baddiel equivalent decides to throw their hat in.

I'm desperately trying to weigh up whether a late '90s/early 2000's Children's TV 'icon' (ahem, excuse the 'Blatant') compares with Baddiel in the fame stakes, and throwing my own little Yarmulke into the ring....

For those who give a shit -
Zx4aCT6.jpg

Top circle is the man who was hit by the coin. Big circle under that is me and my brother (I'm the one facing the West Ham fans). The one below that is the poor sod who was spat on and the policeman circled is the useless new recruit who was walked over all game.

David Baddiel is a coward of the first order, his club Chelsea have a history of anti semitic abuse, from abusing their own manager!

http://www.jrtelegraph.com/2008/02/anti-semitic-de.html
To even abusing one of their own players!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22265012
Not to mention the vile abuse aimed at Spurs fans over decades, instead of focusing his efforts on educating chelsea fans on the matter, Spurs fans are now his target. If it wasn't for those outspoken Spurs fans showing solidarity for their jewish brothers, Baddiel could enjoy his football more at Stamford Bridge.

Baddiel is a Hypocrite full stop!

For those who give a shit -
Zx4aCT6.jpg

The biggest problem is.... No one OUTSIDE our clubs DOES give a shit!
Which is precisely why this shit is still allowed to happen!

Baddeil has labelled us the bad guys, and cos he's off the telly and all.... The whole of society has suddenly decided to listen!

Here's my question that I'd put to him (if I could be arsed with Twatter)

David: if a Chelsea fan asked you to stop being Jewish, or an offended Jew asked you to stop supporting Chelsea.... Which would you ACTUALLY consider?

One or the other, you don't get choice, same as WE didn't get choice in being labelled YIDS!!

So, which is it to be....?

Ha ha ha ha..... Funny!
Funny 'cos like Avi Cohen is a JEW.... SO HE OBVIOUSLY PLAYS FOR TOTTENHAM.... Just like that Hasidic Jew that Andy Jacobs is depicting.... Stoopid Jew! No wonder he drives a Volvo!

Lucky less than 5% of Spurs fans are Jewish, otherwise it might be deemed offensive!
But who gives a shit about less than 5% of a soppy Jewish club's support?
Eh David!!!!
Abramovitch, Benayoun, Avram Grant... Equally loved by Chelsea's hardcore Nazi scum cunt fans aren't they.....?

Hypocritical cunt!

Ha ha ha ha..... Funny!
Funny 'cos like Avi Cohen is a JEW.... SO HE OBVIOUSLY PLAYS FOR TOTTENHAM.... Just like that Hasidic Jew that Andy Jacobs is depicting.... Stoopid Jew! No wonder he drives a Volvo!

Lucky less than 5% of Spurs fans are Jewish, otherwise it might be deemed offensive!
But who gives a shit about less than 5% of a soppy Jewish club's support?
Eh David!!!!
Abramovitch, Benayoun, Avram Grant... Equally loved by Chelsea's hardcore Nazi scum cunt fans aren't they.....?

Hypocritical cunt!
course he's a hypocritical cunt.

this is the great anti racism campaigner, David Baddiel clearly being not racist....

lee2.jpg

I wonder what Baddiel thinks of his fans sectarian links?

Never mind the truth hey David, those Spurs fans need sorting out as its plainly obvious Tottenham is an anti facist club, and that offends him greatly.....cunt!

Back
Top Bottom