Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if the players playing are so fucking lazy, selfish etc etc, why the fuck does someone have to get injured to swap them out of the first 11? (And I agree with him, at least to some extent, but in the vids I have seen I dont hear any self criticism).

You can hardly accuse Richarlison for having been lazy vs Chelsea and West Ham, yet he was swapped out for the Son vs Milan, who on the other hand could easily be accused of not giving a shit based on his performances this season.

Exactly. Romero you should stop being so selfish and win the ball. Dont try to make it all 'your' problem you twat. Be more like the Diers and Davieses. Let someone else deal with it. Stand in a corner and point out where the problem is, be selfless and give others the opportunity to do things. Busy bastard!
He could probably try being a bit less selfish regarding availability around international breaks.

Which one ?

everyone-angry.gif

I want the new coach in place before the players fuck off on holiday at the very latest.

I want them, even Poch, to see these bottling cunts in "action" and get them out as soon as possible.
Dier, Davies, Perisic, Lenglet, Hoijberg, Son, Moura, all need to be moved on. Possibly even Lloris and Sessegnon on the list.
We can't keep blaming Perisic for Sons form, he looks lost and indecisive all the time

I want the new coach in place before the players fuck off on holiday at the very latest.

I want them, even Poch, to see these bottling cunts in "action" and get them out as soon as possible.
Dier, Davies, Perisic, Lenglet, Hoijberg, Son, Moura, all need to be moved on. Possibly even Lloris and Sessegnon on the list.
We can't keep blaming Perisic for Sons form, he looks lost and indecisive all the time
You might want a new avatar too mate!

100% agree

Post game against Everton: “Daniel Levy is a shit chairman, I hate his stupid fucking bald head and I shagged his wife”

*Conte later clarified his comments to the board, explaining that he was talking about a different Daniel Levy.*
Yes, we've got a singer by that name in Estonia:

Maybe, I'm notoriously slow at changing them.

I also believe he is a good coach. A good coach that has wanted out for months.
I never believed he was a good coach, I doubted him before he started.

I called him a blank chequebook manager and doubted his ability to do anything unless he had the very best squad in the league. I was right.

If we want a manager who can win things with a far better squad than anyone else in the league, then how about that guy, ooh what's he called...

Pochettino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom